Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
A study released last week warned that five states are at high risk of experiencing election-related armed violence from militia groups.

A joint report released last Wednesday by the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED) and MilitiaWatch determined Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Oregon to be at high risk for increased militia activity leading up to and following the election. USA Today reported on the study on Tuesday.

ACLED and MilitiaWatch caution in the report that the militias may be active in capitals, peripheral towns, medium-population cities and suburban areas with centralized zones.

The joint report also said North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, California and New Mexico are at moderate risk to experience active militias.

The report names nine militias as the "most active" in the U.S. that could take action leading up to or after the election, including Three Percenters, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Light Foot Militia, Civilian Defense Force, American Contingency, Patriot Prayer, Boogaloo Bois and People's Rights.

Sam Jones, an ACLED spokesman, told USA Today his organization and MilitiaWatch have tracked more than 80 groups since the beginning of the summer, with most being right-wing groups.

Full article: https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...med-violence-by?amp&__twitter_impression=true

I’m ready for this election shit to be over !!

I’m tired of the phone calls and texts about voting, and I’m tired of all the election ads that clutter my mailbox..

Im just ready for trump to get the hell on so we can get back to some type of normal..

I don’t understand why anybody would want to be president, that shit seem stressful..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back