Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is very obviously losing. Anybody who is denying that is delusional at this point.

This was the mindset in 2016.

But things are different now. Biden doesnt seem to be slipping up where Hillary did. I dont think that the latino vote for Biden is as weak as they claim. But I do think the black, white suburban, andsenior vote for him is stronger than theyre letting on.

I'll wait until it's announced until I believe it, we all thought last time it was in the bag until we got that gut punch the next morning.

I remember falling asleep around 8 or 9 on Election Day and waking up at 4 AM seeing Trumps smug ass face with the words president under it. My wife and I’s jaws were hanging.

Looking for other @Disanthrope posts on this page....

Nope... nothing so far...

So I guess this is your contribution to this shit. Thanks for playing.
oh look, more predictable punching down, more shooting the messenger because that's all you CAN do. You can't refute the point. You don't like being reminded of the bullshit you settle for. You just hate being reminded of what the party you're loyal to thinks of you and your race.

Keep pretending I'm the problem if that helps you deal

oh look, more predictable punching down, more shooting the messenger because that's all you CAN do. You can't refute the point. You don't like being reminded of the bullshit you settle for. You just hate being reminded of what the party you're loyal to thinks of you and your race.

Keep pretending I'm the problem if that helps you deal

Sorry I didn't know you were down from me. I considered you a peer of sorts.

I would think they’d be required to allow those 100k people the opportunity to cast a new ballot. Either way, this is BS. Focused on the letter of the law instead of the spirit. The point is to have valid votes and the votes were definitely valid. Not like they think the 100k votes were cast by people who weren’t the actual voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back