Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s tons of Democratic Christians though, lol. Almost all black Christians are democratic.

The only piece of the Republican platform that holds Christian values is abortion. The Democratic Party platform would probably be most Christian because it calls for helping people. At least that’s what they always claim.

both sides have their “Christ-like” values, but I don’t identify as either... I’m an independent. A very large majority ofChristians don’t believe one can be a true Christian if they vote Democrat lol and unfortunately it’s 99% of the churches I’ve attended, watched, listen to etc... it is what it is.

both sides have their “Christ-like” values, but I don’t identify as either... I’m an independent. A very large majority ofChristians don’t believe one can be a true Christian if they vote Democrat lol and unfortunately it’s 99% of the churches I’ve attended, watched, listen to etc... it is what it is.

Are these white churches? Because, like the man pointed out, the vast majority of black Christians have voted Democrat for decades. Along with a good chunk of white Christians as well. I don't understand how you viewed the initial question as being stupid. Christian does not equal Republican.

Are these white churches? Because, like the man pointed out, the vast majority of black Christians have voted Democrat for decades. Along with a good chunk of white Christians as well. I don't understand how you viewed the initial question as being stupid. Christian does not equal Republican.

hispanic pastors, white pastors, mixed churches, mixed leaders within the church, mixed worship leaders and bands... my church is fairly mixed... so are the majority of the ones I’ve ever attended...

Biden’s team has 4,000 lawyers on standby or working already in Florida. On the ground, Democratic attorneys have examined the ballot designs in each of Florida’s 67 counties to make sure they know about potential problem areas for voters in advance. (Remember 2000’s “butterfly ballots” in Palm Beach County?) And in every county they’ve also been closely monitoring the daily work of the canvassing boards, the local officials who’ve been counting the state’s early votes for three weeks now. The goal: to make sure as many votes count as possible, which they hope would provide Biden a clear margin of victory, ideally next Tuesday night.

Source:

Evangelicals definitely hold that belief.

New York Attorney General Letitia James says her office is preparing a substantial list of legal actions for a potential Biden administration to begin quickly reversing Trump administration initiatives, she told NBC News in an interview.

"We're preparing a list. And the list is long," she said Thursday. "We'll have a team of individuals, again, working on reversing all of the bad regulations and laws that have been put forth ... We will work with the Biden administration to ask them to file stays in a number of cases that are pending in the courts all across this country."

James, a leading Democratic state attorney general, said she and her colleagues are also reviewing "legal options to determine what action, if any" state attorneys general will take should the election results be contested.

Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...st-trump-actions-n1245358?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_np

Evangelicals definitely hold that belief.

definitely my church... while it is mixed, my church is small, they’re mainly evangelical... larger churches like Harvest (Greg Laurie) are more liberal but still outnumbered by evangelicals... the Calvary Chapel branch is mainly evangelical but they have their liberals... I’m in the middle of that, so idk what that’s called tbh..

a lot of the voting talk seems to be solely on abortion, nothing more than that... which is insane bc there’s much more to it... and their talking points are completely wrong on abortion (Biden will allow anyone to abort @ 9mths no questions asked type of wrong)

thankfully, while I know who my church is voting for, they have never turned the pulpit into some campaign stage or made political messages about either candidate...

unlike a lot of other churches I have watched online... the Word of God has been put on the backburner while they preach scripture sprinkled into political messages, allowing republicans into stage for campaign speeches and allow guests on to talk nothing but politics. smh

definitely my church... while it is mixed, my church is small, they’re mainly evangelical... larger churches like Harvest (Greg Laurie) are more liberal but still outnumbered by evangelicals... the Calvary Chapel branch is mainly evangelical but they have their liberals... I’m in the middle of that, so idk what that’s called tbh..

a lot of the voting talk seems to be solely on abortion, nothing more than that... which is insane bc there’s much more to it... and their talking points are completely wrong on abortion (Biden will allow anyone to abort @ 9mths no questions asked type of wrong)

thankfully, while I know who my church is voting for, they have never turned the pulpit into some campaign stage or made political messages about either candidate...

unlike a lot of other churches I have watched online... the Word of God has been put on the backburner while they preach scripture sprinkled into political messages, allowing republicans into stage for campaign speeches and allow guests on to talk nothing but politics. smh
My wife and I would consider ourselves pro-life, but I’m not going to judge people that get abortions the same way I don’t judge homosexuals, people that eat pork or shrimp, etc.

The abortion issue is a non-starter anyway because Roe is never getting overturned. And those evangelicals lost their moral high ground when they voted for and staunchly supported an immoral man like Trump.

so what are we guessing for tuesday? Biden lanslide? Trump squeaker?

Im gonna say that Biden gets the blue wall back, throws in Georgia, but Trump gets his beloved FL. But Biden pulls it off.

Texas. i dont even know anymore. Its crazy that right now, there's more votes in than the whole election cycle in TX. But I dont know. I'm wary of the shy trump voters that vote for him w/o telling anyone.
Unless the youth (18-27) comes out in force on Election Day, Biden not winning Texas. TOO many old ass rednecks.

Biden doesn't need Texas by any means to win. If he got it, that would render half those battleground states meaningless.

I still say Joe wins....but I don't trust these fucking Refucklicans not to try to cheat.

What In The world is this guy talking about? Sheesh

frfr i can NOT wait for when this cac declares himself the winner on election night.

Its gonna be chaos. He will be relentless. I hope Biden and his camp are ready for the fight

Biden’s team has 4,000 lawyers on standby or working already in Florida. On the ground, Democratic attorneys have examined the ballot designs in each of Florida’s 67 counties to make sure they know about potential problem areas for voters in advance. (Remember 2000’s “butterfly ballots” in Palm Beach County?) And in every county they’ve also been closely monitoring the daily work of the canvassing boards, the local officials who’ve been counting the state’s early votes for three weeks now. The goal: to make sure as many votes count as possible, which they hope would provide Biden a clear margin of victory, ideally next Tuesday night.

Source:

As many as possible?! The fuck....the goal should be to count every vote. WTF

New York Attorney General Letitia James says her office is preparing a substantial list of legal actions for a potential Biden administration to begin quickly reversing Trump administration initiatives, she told NBC News in an interview.

"We're preparing a list. And the list is long," she said Thursday. "We'll have a team of individuals, again, working on reversing all of the bad regulations and laws that have been put forth ... We will work with the Biden administration to ask them to file stays in a number of cases that are pending in the courts all across this country."

James, a leading Democratic state attorney general, said she and her colleagues are also reviewing "legal options to determine what action, if any" state attorneys general will take should the election results be contested.

Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...st-trump-actions-n1245358?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_np

I really like her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back