Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christians are mainly what? Oh... conservative. And they vote what? Oh... red.

Even though we are now Christians we still have voted Biden/Harris. Christianity hasn’t magically made me vote Republican. Although my values stand with that platform, we couldn’t bring ourselves to support such garbage people.

What’s the next stupid question?

ok then, Christian/conservative values....are you pro life? If so, are you pro life w no exceptions? ie in case of rape, incest or mothers life bein at risk?

ok then, Christian/conservative values....are you pro life? If so, are you pro life w no exceptions? ie in case of rape, incest or mothers life bein at risk?

i don’t agree w abortions for the sake of abortion... ex: oops I don’t want a baby.

outside of that, I’m for it... I don’t believe forcing a woman who was raped to carry a baby... mother @ risk is a life worth saving vs a life that hasn’t had a chance @ self awareness. I can’t see someone being prolife when they allow mom to die but save baby. Wild thought.

i don’t agree w abortions for the sake of abortion... ex: oops I don’t want a baby.

outside of that, I’m for it... I don’t believe forcing a woman who was raped to carry a baby... mother @ risk is a life worth saving vs a life that hasn’t had a chance @ self awareness. I can’t see someone being prolife when they allow mom to die but save baby. Wild thought.

Interesting...

So if a 16 year old gets preggo. She must have the child. OK.

if a low income (poor) single mother, who already has 6 kids. Now, is preggo w the 7th. And already can barely afford the 6 she already has (food stamps/govt assistance). She must have the 7th child. OK.

A prostitute gets preggo by some random john. She also must have the child. OK.

uh....?

Interesting...

So if a 16 year old gets preggo. She must have the child. OK.

if a low income (poor) single mother, who already has 6 kids. Now, is preggo w the 7th. And already can barely afford the 6 she already has (food stamps/govt assistance). She must have the 7th child. OK.

A prostitute gets preggo by some random john. She also must have the child. OK.

uh....?

protect yourself... stop being irresponsible. Condoms, BC, contraceptive implant etc...

protect yourself... stop being irresponsible. Condoms, BC, contraceptive implant etc...

Damn. "Wear a condom" is your answer. lol

I fault myself. You pray to a sky God, thinks he knows everything you think and watches over everything thing you do. You believe in fairytales and stories equivalent to santa claus n the tooth fairy.

I dont kno why i expected a rational response. My bad bro.

Damn. "Wear a condom" is your answer. lol

I fault myself. You pray to a sky God, thinks he knows everything you think and watches over everything thing you do. You believe in fairytales and stories equivalent to santa claus n the tooth fairy.

I dont kno why i expected a rational response. My bad bro.

have a blessed day, broski

Christians are mainly what? Oh... conservative. And they vote what? Oh... red.

Even though we are now Christians we still have voted Biden/Harris. Christianity hasn’t magically made me vote Republican. Although my values stand with that platform, we couldn’t bring ourselves to support such garbage people.

What’s the next stupid question?
There’s tons of Democratic Christians though, lol. Almost all black Christians are democratic.

The only piece of the Republican platform that holds Christian values is abortion. The Democratic Party platform would probably be most Christian because it calls for helping people. At least that’s what they always claim.

so what are we guessing for tuesday? Biden lanslide? Trump squeaker?

Im gonna say that Biden gets the blue wall back, throws in Georgia, but Trump gets his beloved FL. But Biden pulls it off.

Texas. i dont even know anymore. Its crazy that right now, there's more votes in than the whole election cycle in TX. But I dont know. I'm wary of the shy trump voters that vote for him w/o telling anyone.

so what are we guessing for tuesday? Biden lanslide? Trump squeaker?

Im gonna say that Biden gets the blue wall back, throws in Georgia, but Trump gets his beloved FL. But Biden pulls it off.

Texas. i dont even know anymore. Its crazy that right now, there's more votes in than the whole election cycle in TX. But I dont know. I'm wary of the shy trump voters that vote for him w/o telling anyone.

I think the quiet trumpers even still will be outnumbered either way.

I feel like/hope there will be a clear Biden victory but fully expect fuckery from the Trump administration. Fingers crossed this doesnt even have to go to the supreme court... We already watched one stolen election with Bush... I dont know how this country would react to another one given the climate

Troublesome... if they raised record amounts of bread you would think they would spend the dough in key demographics especially battleground states smh. This is the democrats race to lose.. and as per usual... if they do... they wont blame it on their incompetence or them not listening to their fuckin BASE... theyll blame it on "low black turnout"... fuck outa here.

sidenote... reading that article I came across this tweet.

Im curious how the no vote/withold the vote crew feels about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back