Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short term memories like a mf

When kamala was running for prez, the energy was "look how she was locking up all those black ppl in CA. Get this crooked ass bitch outta here, she backs the police"
When she dropped out it was a bunch of lols and go cry to your white hubby

Now it's a whole different tune.

Niggas is out here in the streets and online crying defund the police, yet biden has already said he will give them more money and kamala said she feels there should be more police on the street.
Neither are committed to ending qualified immunity. All that "reigning it in" talk is nothing and would still leave the law open for discretionary use, in other words they still won't be prosecuting race soldiers.

Instead of pushing for a better option, which would be the appropriate use of our vote instead of the lessor of two evils bullshit, we sitting here arguing over two dudes who no doubt would have been slave owner back in the day.

What it matter what they being pander with when at the end of the day neither party is doing what they said they gonna do any way lol

Not entirely true. Certain groups get what they demand, do they not? It usually depends on how organized and firmly planted they are.
The gay community got obama to take one of their issues to the supreme court. I don't wanna hear what can't happen.

Not entirely true. Certain groups get what they demand, do they not? It usually depends on how organized and firmly planted they are.
The gay community got obama to take one of their issues to the supreme court. I don't wanna hear what can't happen.
Aight chief

Kamala Harris wears timberland boots. I’m so gonna vote for her and Biden with this revelation...

It's kinda funny how the only people that get easily distracted by the shiny objects are the so called woke ones who aren't voting anyway. Not one person is going to vote for Biden because Harris was seen in a photo with Timberland boots on but for some reason this is the shit you guys want to talk about like it's a hot-button issue.

It's kinda funny how the only people that get easily distracted by the shiny objects are the so called woke ones who aren't voting anyway. Not one person is going to vote for Biden because Harris was seen in a photo with Timberland boots on but for some reason this is the shit you guys want to talk about like it's a hot-button issue.
Look at this photo op of Kamala eating soul food. I’m voting for Biden and her.
1600355576852.jpeg

What exactly are you trying to say? Can you articulate an actual point of view?

Otherwise I'm going to just have to assume that we're operating on two different levels and what you think makes you seem clever (sarcastic comments about Harris' food and clothing choices) is in reality exposing you to be a little simpleminded (at least on this topic).

For the 3rd or 4th time "TIMBS" was trending. That means several media outlets on social media were praising her shoes and tying it to voting

It was the DNC propaganda of the day

Don't shoot the messenger and make it about "you guys", that's an inaccurate cop out.

What exactly are you trying to say? Can you articulate an actual point of view?

Otherwise I'm going to just have to assume that we're operating on two different levels and what you think makes you seem clever (sarcastic comments about Harris' food and clothing choices) is in reality exposing you to be a little simpleminded (at least on this topic).
Kamala Harris says she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released albums

The whole point is about the symbolism they choose to use to try and connect with us rather than actual solutions.

That video could have been shot from so many different angles and points of focus. This is an obvious response to the so called issue of her "blackness". These politicians have white ppl telling them how they should connect with the black community (while avoiding solutions) and they keep doing it. And have the nerve to tell us we aint black if we dont vote for them.

meh. I dont give a shit about what she wears or what the fuck she eats... and I find it silly that folks here and on social media even feel the need to bring attention to it. It's ridiculous no matter who it comes from imo.

That being said.. I missed the Trump town hall but I'm going to try to tune in for the Biden one this evening. I hope there will be some black voters in attendance and that hit him with some real questions

meh. I dont give a shit about what she wears or what the fuck she eats... and I find it silly that folks here and on social media even feel the need to bring attention to it. It's ridiculous no matter who it comes from imo.

That being said.. I missed the Trump town hall but I'm going to try to tune in for the Biden one this evening. I hope there will be some black voters in attendance and that hit him with some real questions
I expect him to be as full of shit as Trump but being better at articulating his point which will make him seem more personable and relatable

I really hope ppl are looking past this years elections and are looking at who they could push forward on a local level. The time to start grooming the right ppl has been at hand but the last 8yrs have really shown me ppl only care about the presidency which is why we stuck with Joe or Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back