Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect him to be as full of shit as Trump but being better at articulating his point which will make him seem more personable and relatable

I really hope ppl are looking past this years elections and are looking at who they could push forward on a local level. The time to start grooming the right ppl has been at hand but the last 8yrs have really shown me ppl only care about the presidency which is why we stuck with Joe or Donald

Oh these established politicians are ALL full of shit. I'd like to see with all of this mobilization and activism happening around the country, some of that translating into fresh blood into the party which will push it to be more progressive. Or even some of that fresh blood running as independent on a local level.

But back to this Town hall... I want to hear the policies on how Biden plans to get us out of this fuckin mess tho.

My top priorities at this point are handling this covid-19 shit, criminal justice reform and climate change....

When I start feverishly google searching "Kamala Harris Timberlands" to try to prove a point on the internet... that's when I lost.
You were wrong. Just admit it. Stop moving the goalpost

Your initial post on this topic was proven incorrect, period .

You were wrong. Just admit it. Stop moving the goalpost

Your initial post on this topic was proven incorrect, period .

Listen.. I've already spent way more time and energy talking about a woman's shoes than I feel comfortable with so if it makes you feel better I'll admit I was wrong. I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be wrong about but you can have it.

Now can we move on and argue for three pages about what kinda food this lady who could potentially end up being the president of the united states should be eating?

Last edited:
I expect him to be as full of shit as Trump but being better at articulating his point which will make him seem more personable and relatable

I really hope ppl are looking past this years elections and are looking at who they could push forward on a local level. The time to start grooming the right ppl has been at hand but the last 8yrs have really shown me ppl only care about the presidency which is why we stuck with Joe or Donald

Ehhh keeping the house, winning the senate is most important to me because you can control budget. Which means you control the president.

also people need to look at the district attorney and sheriffs who are running in your city. These 2 positions basically control how the police, police.

Nina turner is running in 2024 so the progressive wing gotta get their shit together ASAP.

tbh i really hope America is prepared for this election and the aftermath

Cuz if Biden wins. Trump will never concede. He, Pompeo, Barr and Meadows will do w/e it takes for him to stay in office.

1st they will claim fraud, then they will legally challenge it, then it will go to the supreme court. And if the court does not rule in his favor, he will declare the whole thing a sham.

Then he will order his ppl to arm themselves and take to the streets to "protect their democracy"

I am almost certain there will be bloodshed, i dont kno how it all ends. But there is no way there will be a peaceful transition of power

Black folks better tool up!!

I have a friend who said the same thing to me in the middle of last year and I laughed at him........

Sadly you and him are looking hella prophetic. This shit is gonna get hella ugly no matter who wins the election...

Black folks better tool up!!

I have a friend who said the same thing to me in the middle of last year and I laughed at him........

Sadly you and him are looking hella prophetic. This shit is gonna get hella ugly no matter who wins the election...

Not to bring up a random celebrity. But Bill Maher has been asking "what if trump refuses to leave? What happens then?" for the last year and a half. And i always thought he was being an alarmist. But within the last 2 weeks. The way trump and bill barr have been moving, they are laying the groundwork now...literally anything could happen, but it wont be peaceful

Not to bring up a random celebrity. But Bill Maher has been asking "what if trump refuses to leave? What happens then?" for the last year and a half. And i always thought he was being an alarmist. But within the last 2 weeks. The way trump and bill barr have been moving, they are laying the groundwork now...literally anything could happen, but it wont be peaceful

Crazy times we living in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back