Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Kamala go to an HBCU and pledge AKA but now that she’s running for VP anything she’s does that’s perceived as “black” is pandering and not her just being herself?

Right? Like you can be black your whole life but then all of a sudden some racists can start a meme questioning your blackness on some "just asking..." type shit and certain people from our side pick up the ball and run with it.

They did that shit to Obama too.

Biden is going to lose in Florida, Arizona and North Carolina.

When trump was running the first time he had the element of surprise and also the fact that he was running against an arrogant and somewhat irrationally hated opponent. Also he didn't cause the deaths of thousands of people in each of those states at that point. Buyers remorse is real and also all the unmotivated voters from the last election cycle that may not have voted know just how real shit can get this time around.

Trump is toast.

When trump was running the first time he had the element of surprise and also the fact that he was running against an arrogant and somewhat irrationally hated opponent. Also he didn't cause the deaths of thousands of people in each of those states at that point. Buyers remorse is real and also all the unmotivated voters from the last election cycle that may not have voted know just how real shit can get this time around.

Trump is toast.
I hope you're are right .

How Kamala go to an HBCU and pledge AKA but now that she’s running for VP anything she’s does that’s perceived as “black” is pandering and not her just being herself?

Technically she said she doesn’t see herself as black on a couple occasions, but no one should just people based blackness. Just her political record.

I think trump will pull election out only because democrats know how to fuck a sure win.

Biden told the left wing of the party he didn’t need them, he told Latinos he didn’t need him....but he changing that tune now.

It is pandering. the neo libs haven’t produced no policy but “ trump is bad”

That’s not gonna win an election since trump is closing that boom gap

How is it pandering? When's the last time you scrutinized the shoes Donald Trump wears? If it's pandering at all it's the opps russians pandering to the simplemindedness of smart dumb niggas that will talk about the shoes somebody wears versus the actual real life repercussions of the outcome of an election.

I had no idea about timberlandgate until I came on here. We really are our own worst enemy.

"Kamala Harris wore some Tims! She's PANDERING!!!1!! This is 'hot sauce in my purse' all over again!!! Let's re-elect the racist asshole that wants to end coverage for people with preexisting conditions during a pandemic!!!1111cSPREAD THE WORD!!!"

fucking clowns.

Relax. Talking about pandering does mean it’s a vote for trump. I mean they took a knee wearing Kente cloth. It’s a little insulting because they don’t have to do that it a given black people who are going to vote aren’t voting Trump. But every democrat criticism y’all act it’s a support of Trump

Relax. Talking about pandering does mean it’s a vote for trump. I mean they took a knee wearing Kente cloth. It’s a little insulting because they don’t have to do that it a given black people who are going to vote aren’t voting Trump. But every democrat criticism y’all act it’s a support of Trump

Ok cool. So let's talk about a vice presidential candidate's shoes.

See how that sounds?

Ok cool. So let's talk about a vice presidential candidate's shoes.

See how that sounds?

Again people can post a tweet and write a paragraph and still discuss the core issues we do it in here all the time. If you view it as a distraction that’s somehow gonna get every black person to not vote then cool. But literally anytime say Democrats doing too much or too little y’all take it like we getting paid by Russians. We all still want Trump out of office.

tbh i really hope America is prepared for this election and the aftermath

Cuz if Biden wins. Trump will never concede. He, Pompeo, Barr and Meadows will do w/e it takes for him to stay in office.

1st they will claim fraud, then they will legally challenge it, then it will go to the supreme court. And if the court does not rule in his favor, he will declare the whole thing a sham.

Then he will order his ppl to arm themselves and take to the streets to "protect their democracy"

I am almost certain there will be bloodshed, i dont kno how it all ends. But there is no way there will be a peaceful transition of power

Last edited:
Again people can post a tweet and write a paragraph and still discuss the core issues we do it in here all the time. If you view it as a distraction that’s somehow gonna get every black person to not vote then cool. But literally anytime say Democrats doing too much or too little y’all take it like we getting paid by Russians. We all still want Trump out of office.

Why not speak for yourself. And when do you do the bold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back