Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorty wearing Timbs didnt become a focus until someone made it a focus

Just because something is posted in Twitter or IG dont mean it needs to be reposted here or reposted in general

That's how you create a cycle of stupid shit being discussed......
Wrong. Its intentional pandering

Don't quote me no stupid shit from Twitter when I just told you it was stupid

Ain't shit 'wrong' about telling you to stop repackaging stupid shit.

Now, who do you personally know gonna vote Biden because Kamala dressing like 01 Alicia Keys. I'll wait.....
"Stupid shit from Twitter"

Twitter is a platform not a planet nigga lol. No different than abw

The BET account complimented her timbs then said go vote so obviously someone is being influenced

I had no idea about timberlandgate until I came on here. We really are our own worst enemy.

"Kamala Harris wore some Tims! She's PANDERING!!!1!! This is 'hot sauce in my purse' all over again!!! Let's re-elect the racist asshole that wants to end coverage for people with preexisting conditions during a pandemic!!!1111cSPREAD THE WORD!!!"

fucking clowns.

I had no idea about timberlandgate until I came on here. We really are our own worst enemy.

"Kamala Harris wore some Tims! She's PANDERING!!!1!! This is 'hot sauce in my purse' all over again!!! Let's re-elect the racist asshole that wants to end coverage for people with preexisting conditions during a pandemic!!!1111cSPREAD THE WORD!!!"

fucking clowns.

It is pandering. the neo libs haven’t produced no policy but “ trump is bad”

That’s not gonna win an election since trump is closing that boom gap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back