Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden feels the same way

Just goes to show that all these old rich white men give not fucks about the fact that the evils of their forefathers are the reasons that they themselves are in power today.

Keep tellin yall they're one in the same.

“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’” he told a Delaware newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

That is all you're going to get in response basically.

Is the point relevant or not? Bombshell after bombshell been dropped to prove biden and trump are both some white supremacist fucks and all you can do is continue to whine about what I post.

Shit is sad
My only retort to this (for now) is that Biden hasn't gotten killed anyone due to his shit.

This fuckin waste of matter is responsible for the Rona victims, black/white people killed by white supremacists, and even American troops hit by bounties.

Biden can't possibly out fuck-up this.

My only retort to this (for now) is that Biden hasn't gotten killed anyone due to his shit.

This fuckin waste of matter is responsible for the Rona victims, black/white people killed by white supremacists, and even American troops hit by bounties.

Biden can't possibly out fuck-up this.

LMAO

biden set the bar years ago when he decimated the black community with his fucking crime bill

are you even black?

Biden has defended his past comments and actions time and time again throughout this campaign. So nothing to debate there.

Now stop whining

Post it then. You had no problem finding the other videos and quotes. So find the quote or video from 2020 of him defending that statement or reiterating it. Shouldn't be hard.

There goes the projection again. I'm laughing at you, clown.

You the type of dude that acts like a female following her dude around cuz she gotta get the last word. Ol arguing ass

Again, are you even black because I have to question you blind eye to bidens racism. Only way to explain that is if it hasn't affect you much.

You the type of dude that acts like a female following her dude around cuz she gotta get the last word. Ol arguing ass

Again, are you even black because I have to question you blind eye to bidens racism. Only way to explain that is if it hasn't affect you much.

Been a black man longer than you, lil guy. And if you can't see the irony in your first paragraph...

No thoughts on Trump? The news didn't get to you yesterday?

Been a black man longer than you, lil guy. And if you can't see the irony in your first paragraph...

No thoughts on Trump? The news didn't get to you yesterday?

I doubt it fella.

But listen. You keep crying because I am posting facts on bidens racism. I really don't know why that offends you so much. Like I said before feel free to hit that ignore button or simply keep it moving when you see my posts.

That is truly some weirdo shit. You caping hella hard for an old racist white man who gives no fucks about you and doesn't even know you exist. Think about that. I ain't caping for trump, no caping for biden. You a so called grown black man coming to the rescue of a old rich white supremacist. You're a caricature at this point. Rather than face the reality that we have two racist pieces of shit you'd rather make excuses. Ain't nothing more for me to say to you.

I doubt it fella.

But listen. You keep crying because I am posting facts on bidens racism. I really don't know why that offends you so much. Like I said before feel free to hit that ignore button or simply keep it moving when you see my posts.

That is truly some weirdo shit. You caping hella hard for an old racist white man who gives no fucks about you and doesn't even know you exist. Think about that. I ain't caping for trump, no caping for biden. You a so called grown black man coming to the rescue of a old rich white supremacist. You're a caricature at this point. Rather than face the reality that we have two racist pieces of shit you'd rather make excuses. Ain't nothing more for me to say to you.

You did all that typing instead of going to get the video/quote from 2020 defending or reiterating that quote from 87 that you posted. You claim it exists. Show it to us.

Trump is out here on some super villain isht in real time and here you are talking about "but Biden said this 33 years ago". Clown isht. You can't even force yourself to comment on the man currently in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back