Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is going to win Florida on election night ,Florida is Trump country for the most part.

TrumpNYPost.png

If democrats win the majority of the senate, keep the majority in the house and Biden wins. If democrats don't prosecute Trump will that feel like democrats are protecting one of their own in the political sphere to those who support democrats and this so called democracy?

Or is it as long as Trump is out of office none of the criminal shit he did matters to the point of trying to send him to prison?

Last edited:
They don't really love Trump. Those people love racism and supremacy above all and since Trump is standing on that he has their loyalty and votes until he isn't.

The one thing Florida loves more than racism is fraud, it’s easily their #1 industry. Trump is obviously the guy you want in charge under that scenario.

If democrats win the majority of the senate, keep the majority in the house and Biden wins. If democrats don't prosecute Trump will that feel like democrats are protecting one of their own in the political sphere to those who support democrats and this so called democracy?

Or is it as long as Trump is out of office none of the criminal shit he did matters to the point of trying to send him to prison?

This is what I want to see.

I posted yesterday where kamala said she'd have no choice but to prosecute trump if elected president. Now that she is the vp pick, if they win I wanna see that same energy. But biden has already hinted he's not willing to do so. This is the same shit obama did on some "look to the future shit". bush and cheney committed war crimes and trump has done all kinda prison worthy shit.

It can't get anymore obvious that the two parties are in cahoots when they talk about all the opposing sides corruption, yet fail to prosecute when they get the chance.

They don't really love Trump. Those people love racism and supremacy above all and since Trump is standing on that he has their loyalty and votes until he isn't.
Trump will pardon himself on the way out, even if he has to have pence do it for him. SDNY is the only way he could actually get charged with a crime.

No. I didnt say that....

I dont think biden is racist, but he has said racist shit in the past. Its possible he has evolved, ppl do grow.
lol man he racist its how he is built the past .. like 5 months.. Hate is only a part of Racism he may not hate but he paternalistic and has ideas about black people

No. I didnt say that....

I dont think biden is racist, but he has said racist shit in the past. Its possible he has evolved, ppl do grow.

I agree ppl have the ability to grow. The only problem is I don't think he has. As recently as the debates he was challenged on his record, remarks he's made and his bigot buddies. I haven't see one time where he apologized for it and condemned it. If anything, he either deflects or double down, just like what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back