Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biden feels the same way

Just goes to show that all these old rich white men give not fucks about the fact that the evils of their forefathers are the reasons that they themselves are in power today.

Keep tellin yall they're one in the same.

“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’” he told a Delaware newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”

Biden feels the same way

Just goes to show that all these old rich white men give not fucks about the fact that the evils of their forefathers are the reasons that they themselves are in power today.

“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’” he told a Delaware newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”

Got a quote from 2020 of Biden saying anything like that? Because Trump said it just this year.

Biden feels the same way

A 78 year white man said something racist. You dont say, shocker

More of the same trump style defensiveness when questioned about his dealings

The crowd is also very similar to how trumps sheep respond to his bullshit

lmao tho @ him going "look fat..."

Bombshell after bombshell dropped about Trump yesterday and this cat is in here on some "but what about what Biden and Harris did in the past"? Hilarious.

Is the point relevant or not? Bombshell after bombshell been dropped to prove biden and trump are both some white supremacist fucks and all you can do is continue to whine about what I post.

Shit is sad

Is the point relevant or not? Bombshell after bombshell been dropped to prove biden and trump are both some white supremacist fucks and all you can do is continue to whine about what I post.

Shit is sad

A 33 year old quote? Do you still hold the same beliefs and stances that you held in '87?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back