Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this press conference is even worse: he hasn't said a fuckin word about it. He's talking about possible replacement for Supreme Court, saying Joe has to place out a list of possible list of judges.

Who gives a fuck about judges and seats that are occupied?

And this press conference is even worse: he hasn't said a fuckin word about it. He's talking about possible replacement for Supreme Court, saying Joe has to place out a list of possible list of judges.

He wants to get someone in there who won’t want him executed for his crimes

I took that as him trying to say to his supporters like "hey... I know I fucked up(again) but look at all these judges I put in place for yall.. yall gotta have my back on this so we can get more conservative judges into lifetime positions"

With all this shit, theres no way trump should not be investigated on his way out. Question is will biden and team support that if they win?

I wanna see top cop kamala keep this same energy she had here. Sadly she wont cuz they're all same gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back