Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually with you on this. I don’t mind you posting your opinions about any candidate. I may disagree with you, or even choose to not engage as I mentioned before, but if you are voting then by all means post up. If you’re not voting the non voting thread is the place to be.

That being said I don’t think what you or @Race Jones posts about Biden or Kamala are necessarily wrong, just that it doesn’t move the needle for me when they’re against Trump. He got to go, plain and simple. As much as I’d have like a different candidate, it is what it is. I voted for Bernie in the primary and everything.

So who will you vote for in this presidential election if not Trump or Biden?

Right now Im looking into the libertarian candidates. Not super excited but some decent plans are being touted by some.

I dont post about biden amd kamala to sway anybody I only post to show who they are. We gotta know who we are dealing with. Its trading one devil for another potentially more dangerous one. Overall we have to let the democratic party know they will no longer get our vote just because.

DNC think meeting up with rappers is gonna get them clout, we don't fuck with any of these old niggas or these rap niggas if they ain't on what the new black media been saying for a decade. This is pandering at its finest, and it ain't gonna work. No reparations for black americans alone. No vote.

Yeah, and I never seen you give any opinion or thought in the reparations thread. And I’m not going through it but I don’t recall you posting like that in the non voting thread either.

So to me you just trying to sow dissent and get a reaction.

lmaoooo im speaking in this thread. the one ive been speaking in

what reparations thread?

happy juneteenth!

as several “figureheads” head to the white house to speak on the case of reparations, i think its important to note that every Black worker in this country should be for reparations NOW. the huge value accumulated from unpaid labor of enslaved humans, an upwards of $14 trillion dollars in todays terms, should go to working-class descendants in an effort to uplift our living standards. thats you, me, and those throughout the global south and diaspora.

we, as a people, still face economic exploitation via capitalism. wall street, banking institutions, insurance companies and other various financiers owe their origins to chattle slavery.

these institutions continue to prey on historically looted communities. continue to propel our disenfranchisement city to city, hood to hood, block to block while their pockets remain fat.

will reparations end state violence or mow down these hegemonic sys that serve to only subjugate and destabilize us as a people? no. will reparations end the prison industrial complex and dismantle white supremacist sovereignty? no. will reparations lead to decolonization? no.

but should a people that continues to be met with violence, abuse, prison, and ongoing genocide both physically, culturally, and spiritually be paid for their labor? for their descendants unpaid labor? YES.

economics = survival. economic empowerment is an act of resistance. im tryna eat, we all deserve to eat.

from chattle slavery, to jim crow status, to mustard gas experiments used on Black soliders in world war 2, to flint, to eric garner, to marsha p johnson, to the central park

america owes big time

and in the famous words of rihanna

...bitch betta have my money

Man at this point, biden and harris could be caught on tape bragging about "and these complacent negroes will still vote for us" and excuses would be made for them.
These sellouts and coons don't really want change or justice for black americans, they just want a new master to lie to them. Its the youth that are tired of this systemic anti black racism and these parties that enforce it. Its a new day and these anti black bigots gone learn we ain't playing.

Right now Im looking into the libertarian candidates. Not super excited but some decent plans are being touted by some.

I dont post about biden amd kamala to sway anybody I only post to show who they are. We gotta know who we are dealing with. Its trading one devil for another potentially more dangerous one. Overall we have to let the democratic party know they will no longer get our vote just because.
And I think it is extremely important to know who they are which is why I wouldn’t say to not post about them. This way we can hold them accountable and be aware of their tactics so they can be countered. But we also have to be objective and give credit where due the same say we criticize.

I strongly disagree with your argument though that Biden would be more dangerous than Trump, but we’re all entitled to our own opinions and I respect the opinions of those like you who seem to be involved and take an active role in the process.

And I think it is extremely important to know who they are which is why I wouldn’t say to not post about them. This way we can hold them accountable and be aware of their tactics so they can be countered. But we also have to be objective and give credit where due the same say we criticize.

I strongly disagree with your argument though that Biden would be more dangerous than Trump, but we’re all entitled to our own opinions and I respect the opinions of those like you who seem to be involved and take an active role in the process.

biden's record of working with the most racist of republicans to lock us up is very concerning to me. Thats why I wonder if he could be more dangerous below the surface than trump.

The wolf in sheeps clothing is always deadlier than the plain clothes one. He's already stated he wants to give the police 300 mill in the midst of them gunning us down in the streets. That's something to be very concerned about.

I don't mind disagreeing with anyone here and I'm not trying to sway anyone. I just understand that the system always plays on our emotions and panders to us with symbolism. We get a democrat or brown face in office and we go back to sleep. Meanwhile, it's business as usual.

In the end, we can all disagree on the presidential candidates, as long as we agree on no anti black racism and no free vote.

No matter what the outcome is in November... folks are gonna be out in the streets. I hope not... but it really seems like that's where it's headed.

Be safe out here folks

It's very concerning, especially with the pandemic still ravaging us.

Now is certainly time for the black community to arm, train and move accordingly. I really think it's time to pull back from the protests because I think as we get closer, the protesters will become bigger targets. At a minimum, if attending a protest, be ready.

biden's record of working with the most racist of republicans to lock us up is very concerning to me. Thats why I wonder if he could be more dangerous below the surface than trump.

The wolf in sheeps clothing is always deadlier than the plain clothes one. He's already stated he wants to give the police 300 mill in the midst of them gunning us down in the streets. That's something to be very concerned about.

I don't mind disagreeing with anyone here and I'm not trying to sway anyone. I just understand that the system always plays on our emotions and panders to us with symbolism. We get a democrat or brown face in office and we go back to sleep. Meanwhile, it's business as usual.

In the end, we can all disagree on the presidential candidates, as long as we agree on no anti black racism and no free vote.

That's already a dead issue, "No matter who vote blue" or "Just get Trump out" already proves the black votes are going to be free.

Fucked up but that 's just what it is at this point.

"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus."

But Trump spent most of the next month saying that the virus was "very much under control" and that cases in the US would "disappear." Trump said on his trip to India on February 25 that it was "a problem that's going to go away," and the next day he predicted the number of US cases "within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back