Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to some old interviews, speeches and news coverage from the regan era. Old jim crow joe was even further right on the war on drugs then regan. Imagine that shit. He proudly proclaimed that a shit ton of crime bills that came thru had his name all over them.

What he failed to mention is those bills also had the support of his racist ass REPUBLICAN buddies.

Naw, all these videos with ppl lined up and kamala face crop circles aint glorios savior shit? So trump gets out, yes he a piece of shit, but then what? Biden is trump 2.0 and I dare anyone in here to do the research and prove otherwise. The man was mentored and not to mentioned befriended by some of the biggest old school style racists ever. How is he going to be better?
Y’all got to get off the internet, sheesh. The few memes and pics you see are not indicative of some sort of nationwide fanaticism for Kamala.

And if you think Biden will do a worse job than Trump where have you been for the last 4 years? Your intellectual dishonesty forces me to no longer entertain you either.

Y’all got to get off the internet, sheesh. The few memes and pics you see are not indicative of some sort of nationwide fanaticism for Kamala.

And if you think Biden will do a worse job than Trump where have you been for the last 4 years? Your intellectual dishonesty forces me to no longer entertain you either.
Thats fine. Because you're being willfully obtuse.

Did y'all lose your thread? This thread is for those who actually plan on participating in the election. The thread for y'all to convince people they shouldn't vote is right here:

Did y'all lose your thread? This thread is for those who actually plan on participating in the election. The thread for y'all to convince people they shouldn't vote is right here:

Nobodt is saying don't vote. Stop trying to deflect. Tnis is the presidential thread right? We're discussing the candidates. Or are pro biden posts only allowed in here?

Nobodt is saying don't vote. Stop trying to deflect. Tnis is the presidential thread right? We're discussing the candidates. Or are pro biden posts only allowed in here?

So where are your Trump ain't shit posts since "we're discussing the candidates". Or are you pro Trump? Will you be voting in the presidential election?

A thread was created specifically for y'all to show folks the similarities between the parties and why they shouldn't vote. But y'all don't want to post in there for some odd reason...

So where are your Trump ain't shit posts since "we're discussing the candidates". Or are you pro Trump? Will you be voting in the presidential election?

A thread was created specifically for y'all to show folks the similarities between the parties and why they shouldn't vote. But y'all don't want to post in there for some odd reason...

Cut the shit. Everybody knows trump aint shit. Trump aint shit gets posted every 5 mins in this thread. But any skepticism or truths posted about how biden and harris aint shit either dont get that same energy. Cuz yall wanna close your eyes and hope and pray for change. Yall dont want a presidential discussion thread. Yall want a democrat cheerleading thread.

Cut the shit. Everybody knows trump aint shit. Trump aint shit gets posted every 5 mins in this thread. But any skepticism or truths posted about how biden and harris aint shit either dont get that same energy. Cuz yall wanna close your eyes and hope and pray for change. Yall dont want a presidential discussion thread. Yall want a democrat cheerleading thread.

So you're not voting and are here because.....?

Get a whole thread made for you and still want to be in here trying to dissuade people from voting for Biden. Make it make sense.

So you're not voting and are here because.....?

Why do yall automatically go to "so you aint voting" as if republican or democrat are the only options? Even if I wasn't voting, Im not telling anyone else not to vote. Im in here discussing the presidential candidates. Just because I dont like who you like doesn't make my posts any less of a thread contribution. Get out ya feelings. Feel free to ignore my posts if they bother you so much

Why do yall automatically go to "so you aint voting" as if republican or democrat are the only options? Even if I wasn't voting, Im not telling anyone else not to vote. Im in here discussing the presidential candidates. Just because I dont like who you like doesn't make my posts any less of a thread contribution. Get out ya feelings. Feel free to ignore my posts if they bother you so much

Feelings? It's pure logic. You claim to not be for either candidate. So why are you here? Seems like feelings are the impetus to your posting and you're doing a bit of projection.

But again, the thread made for you, and others, is here:

Feelings? It's pure logic. You claim to not be for either candidate. So why are you here? Seems like feelings are the impetus to your posting and you're doing a bit of projection.

But again, the thread made for you, and others, is here:

Getting all bent out of shape because a person disagrees with you politcally and have sound factual reasons why is anything but logical. Its emo as fuck. You really arguing with me simply because I bring up the truth about bidens bigot ass. I've engaged you long enough. Like I said, theres a well known ignore feature. Exercise your rights bruh

Getting all bent out of shape because a person disagrees with you politcally and have sound factual reasons why is anything but logical. Its emo as fuck. You really arguing with me simply because I bring up the truth about bidens bigot ass. I've engaged you long enough. Like I said, theres a well known ignore feature. Exercise your rights bruh

I'm not bent out of anything. You're simply upset that your flimsy "objective" facade had been put on blast. Don't project your emotional state onto me.

Why aren't you posting in this thread:

Suddenly you're not trying to have that conversation? Knock it off.

I’m actually with you on this. I don’t mind you posting your opinions about any candidate. I may disagree with you, or even choose to not engage as I mentioned before, but if you are voting then by all means post up. If you’re not voting the non voting thread is the place to be.

That being said I don’t think what you or @Race Jones posts about Biden or Kamala are necessarily wrong, just that it doesn’t move the needle for me when they’re against Trump. He got to go, plain and simple. As much as I’d have like a different candidate, it is what it is. I voted for Bernie in the primary and everything.

So who will you vote for in this presidential election if not Trump or Biden?

I'm not bent out of anything. You're simply upset that your flimsy "objective" facade had been put on blast. Don't project your emotional state onto me.

Why aren't you posting in this thread:

Suddenly you're not trying to have that conversation? Knock it off.

You done gave all kinda reactions and keep arguing but youre not bent out of shape? Lol. Whats flimsy? Show me where anything I posted was a lie. Nothing I posted was a lie or half truth. So again, your whole problem is that I dont like biden. Thats some real weirdo ass shit. I wont continue this discussion with you. Im done

You done gave all kinda reactions and keep arguing but youre not bent out of shape? Lol. Whats flimsy? Show me where anything I posted was a lie. Nothing I posted was a lie or half truth. So again, your whole problem is that I dont like biden. Thats some real weirdo ass shit. I wont continue this discussion with you. Im done

Because I nosign your post, I'm emotional? Seriously? You may be doing that projection thing again.

What did I mention was flimsy? It's right there in the post you quoted. Don't play like you can't comprehend a simple sentence now.

Yeah, it's best you bail on this one, champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back