Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep

Because I know what your next question is gonna be

1) if that nigga can bag Rosario Dawson, I know there's hope for a nigga like me

2) his campaign was a buncha bullshit. I lost interest early on and forgot most of what he was running on but I don't like when "black" candidates are afraid to talk about their blackness. Yeah yeah yeah, he occasionally went off script and said some shit for views but he's nothing special and was going to be a figure head or prop.

He's just lame and content with being safe. He definitely an all lives matter dude despite what he might occasionally say that favors black people

Yep

Because I know what your next question is gonna be

1) if that nigga can bag Rosario Dawson, I know there's hope for a nigga like me

2) his campaign was a buncha bullshit. I lost interest early on and forgot most of what he was running on but I don't like when "black" candidates are afraid to talk about their blackness. Yeah yeah yeah, he occasionally went off script and said some shit for views but he's nothing special and was going to be a figure head or prop.

He's just lame and content with being safe. He definitely an all lives matter dude despite what he might occasionally say that favors black people

As opposed to the white candidates that are doing the same shit he is? For the record.. I never thought he was that strong of a candidate... Im just curious about why he gets more scrutiny. A politician is a politician at the end of the day

Meh ... Not interested in any “Centrist Democrat” even those Democrats who are of color.

Obama is black and he will probably live to be the most intelligent and talented Poltician in my lifetime. But he was in large part ineffective against the massive inequality and corporatism in this country - because he was a Centrist.

Maybe after a Sanders Presidency, the Overton window will shift to the left and we can have candidates of all colors and creeds with actual Progressive Policies to build on the foundation Bernie will set.

Happy to entertain Booker or anyone else at that point - when they have more than lukewarm Republican taking points and Identity Politics one liners to bring to the table.

Last edited:
Meh ... Not interested in any “Centrist Democrat” even those Democrats who are of color.

Obama is black and he will probably live to be the most intelligent and talented Poltician in my lifetime. But he was in large part ineffective against the massive inequality and corporatism in this country - because he was a Centrist.

Maybe after a Sanders Presidency, the Overton window will shift to the left and we can have candidates of all colors and creeds with actual Progressive Policies to build on the foundation Bernie will set.

Happy to entertain Booker or anyone else at that point - when they have more than lukewarm Republican taking points and Identity Politics one liners to being to the table.
I don't think Sanders gonna have it to go for another run if he doesn't win this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back