Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that was a completely honest mistake by Tariq. He wouldn't knowingly spread a doctored clip to his followers. Y'all are just shooting the messenger.
Im sure his point was to highlight the poor wording, which he did successfully. Bidens words aren't geared towards us even tho he was supposedly criticizing white people

Im sure his point was to highlight the poor wording, which he did successfully. Bidens words aren't geared towards us even tho he was supposedly criticizing white people

This is the party line? That he was highlighting poor wording by taking a 19 second clip that was completely out of context and sharing it with his followers, who he knew would take it and run with it without researching any further?

Did you watch the full video? The bold would lead me to believe you didn't.

Tariq followers and Trump followers show a lot of similarities. No matter if the truth is clearly pointed out, y'all will try to spin it to look like your leader wasn't in the wrong. It's crazy.

Surprised by Yang's numbers

Dude has been gaining a decent amount traction it seems as of late.

Curious to see how it turns out for him and I hope he keeps it going. He was always one of my favorites from the start even though I didn't think he had much of a shot. Pleasant surprise to see him still in the race

lol really bro?

:foh5:
Yes. Really. Again Yall stay on this Tariq gotcha shit because niggas want to vote democrat in peace without being reminded we're being used and disrespected by them. Tariq constantly reminds us they aren't for us but yall don't wanna believe it, so its easier to cover your eyes and discredit him. The point of that clip was to show Biden is so reckless with his wording because it doesn't matter to him

Biden is not for black people. Making everything about the messenger doesn't change that message

Yes. Really. Again Yall stay on this Tariq gotcha shit because niggas want to vote democrat in peace without being reminded we're being used and disrespected by them. Tariq constantly reminds us they aren't for us but yall don't wanna believe it, so its easier to cover your eyes and discredit him. The point of that clip was to show Biden is so reckless with his wording because it doesn't matter to him

Biden is not for black people. Making everything about the messenger doesn't change that message

His message was clearly disingenuous though... no matter how you try to spin it fam. Aint no other way around it. He took a clip out of context and used it to fit his narrative.

I cant rock with dishonestly like that. And again... I don't even fuck with Biden. But just because I don't fuck with Biden doesn't mean I'm gonna take any bullshit that's thrown out there against him as the truth. Theres plenty of shit he's done that we can criticize without making up false narratives

His message was clearly disingenuous though... no matter how you try to spin it fam. Aint no other way around it. He took a clip out of context and used it to fit his narrative.

I cant rock with dishonestly like that. And again... I don't even fuck with Biden. But just because I don't fuck with Biden doesn't mean I'm gonna take any bullshit that's thrown out there against him as the truth. Theres plenty of shit he's done that we can criticize without making up false narratives
There was no false narrative. The bottom line was why should black people vote for him and no one has an answer for that, that's the narrative

There was no false narrative. The bottom line was why should black people vote for him and no one has an answer for that, that's the narrative

maybe that's the narrative YOU interpreted in YOUR head... but the tweet speaks for itself

He clearly either made a mistake or intended to mislead people about what Biden actually said. Either way.. someone with integrity would admit their mistake, keep it moving and try to do better going forward

The stunt was poor... no matter what his intent was. And becides Biden's other screw ups over the last month or 2 have already proven much of his ineptness especially within the black community. This tripe he pulled was unnecessary

I'm sure that was a completely honest mistake by Tariq. He wouldn't knowingly spread a doctored clip to his followers. Y'all are just shooting the messenger.
Biden campaign probably paid him through a third party to spread the false narrative that then could be corrected by another third party. Thereby providing a buffer for the stupid shit he regularly says. The non informed voter is then more app to go wit the fake news narrative in the future. The most disheartening thing about Biden lately is that he is now using Trumps playbook on his "base". And it goes to show just how little he think of black people that he equates them to and uses the tricks Trump uses maga boys. And we all know how little of an actual fuck trump gives about them. Its nasty out here..nasty as fuck.

nobody says Biden is for black people. Nobody says dems need to be worshipped. But it’s only 2 parties. And one party hates all non white people. Dems are pretty weak tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back