Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody says Biden is for black people. Nobody says dems need to be worshipped. But it’s only 2 parties. And one party hates all non white people. Dems are pretty weak tho

giphy.gif

Too many people only want to choose between those 2 major parties.

Well I don’t see a shift to third party options so let be real

Seeing a shift or not you was wrong for saying its only 2 parties. That's it and that's all.

People are fucking clowns for limiting their options to 2 parties who couldn't give a fuck less about them.

When the media and politicians are all in it together to keep shit the same way. We the people get what we been which has been complete bullshit.

Seeing a shift or not you was wrong for saying its only 2 parties. That's it and that's all.

People are fucking clowns for limiting their options to 2 parties who couldn't give a fuck less about them.

When the media and politicians are all in it together to keep shit the same way. We the people get what we been which has been complete bullshit.

I get the gist and ideally that’s cool but realistically people don’t take third party seriously

I dunno.. is anyone else who has dropped out going this hard for other candidates?

Theres no way she believes in her own mind that a woman and a latino beat trump. And even if she does, theres no way in anyone around her mind that will let her thinking that be the result of what she does.

Dont lie to yourself
20191227_220250.png

They are very much aware of who the enemy is

That there is a token

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back