Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
mandelacastro01.jpg

So it has to be Warren that's his choice. Dark horse candidate being Stacey Abrams

Yea Warren is old and the Indian blood shit was beyond stupid and Bernie supporters ain't gonna wanna see her face. I been saying Stacey is the best choice. Republicans having to spend resources to defend Georgia would be Chef's Kiss.

Kamala Harris to the supreme court and Elizabeth Warren as VP.

Agreed!

I was just on Boxden telling someone if Joe picks Kamala Harris as VP the Trump campaign will have a field day with her off her record as prosecutor alone. Warren will probably wash Pence if they were in a VP debate 1/1.

Joe lied about being able to stop oil companies from drilling. That's impossible. Fracking is one thing but he's not stopping oil and gas from making a profit. Sanders aint shutting them down either.

I have to look up what Biden said about China, I dont think that's entirely correct. I think Biden lost points speaking on China, Russia, etc.

Fam you think the average voter knows a damn thing bout China and Russia? Biden might have lost points to the handful of people that know a thing or two about foreign policy but how many people is that?

Americans are stupid fam.

Fuckin Bernie, nigga you're supposed to be running for a nomination, you don't do Anderson Cooper after the debate to talk about your foe. Control your image, you're not the same as the pundits and spectators, you're a presidential candidate.

Biden ain't gonna go on Anderson Cooper tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back