Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a Biden supporter at all. But I wouldnt mind Biden saying some of those votea were from 30,20, and 10 years ago. People change, and the country has fundamentally changed, and so have my views.

Now I would accept this as a reasonable answer because its very human and something we all relate too. People change. All of our views have changed in the past 10-20 years too.

But is the average american so judgemental that they wouldnt be able to accept that answer? Shit stay being black and white.

Maaaaan I got to give Biden props as just a politician. Perfect place to say that he promises he will put a black woman in the supreme court and pick a woman vice president.

Bernie got him on substance but man these dumb mfers dont care about bout substance.

Love him or hate him, that was great political savy and that alone probably won him this debate.

Lol,..this is the point I was tryna explain to homie the other day when he keeps saying we should just take what they give us and vote for biden..on a debate stage and the only reason the man is still viable..no discussion on black issues.

This is the political ramifications of voting for nothing

It's about an hour left on this shit.... it would be severely irresponsible for them not to ask a question about black issues seeing as how the only reason Biden is on that stage is cuz of black folks....

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't even fuckin bother tho.. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back