Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018-2019 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

I know it’s still too early, but damn, Tyson Chandler has made a big difference. Especially defensively.

Lonzo needs to stop letting me down. I have high hopes for the kid. Dude is letting Rondo take his minutes too easily.

Kuzma big boying Plumlee on that drive was impressive. He looks slight but he definitely got stronger.

Watch dumb-ass Luke give all of Rondo's minutes to Lance, smh...

He's gotta bump up Lonzo's minutes. He's young, he can take it. As much as you don't like it, Lance will get a chunk of the backup minutes. No Rondo hurts. We'll see just how bad.

I wonder if this gets Lonzo all the way back to being him. Without the pressure of being pulled for Rondo, I think he may finally get there. He's been moving that way the last couple games. Even Mark Jackson made the comment last night that Lonzo needs to play his game. The game he's played all his life. I truly can't wait to see it.

Lol i actually got to see some if that game..he needs to keep taking the bull by the horns the last 5 years or so he has played so free.. he still has wtf moment but he is at peace and confident
..imma need ingram and lonzo to grt like Kuz and ya boy lance

Finally finished last night's game, Nice to see KCP play well. Easily his best game of the season. Hopefully he keeps it up.

LONZO LONZO LONZO, dude must be driving Luke mad. I think he was supposed to play most of the 4th qtr, but right at the start he let Tyler Johnson go backdoor on him (something he usually does not do). Right after that he had a clear path to the basket off a pick and he tried to force a pass to Hart on the sidelines and turned the ball over (This is one of his biggest flaws, needs to be more aggressive). Luke yanked him out immediately after that and sat him out the rest of the game..

Still patient, but dude needs to step up and be consistent.

Finally finished last night's game, Nice to see KCP play well. Easily his best game of the season. Hopefully he keeps it up.

LONZO LONZO LONZO, dude must be driving Luke mad. I think he was supposed to play most of the 4th qtr, but right at the start he let Tyler Johnson go backdoor on him (something he usually does not do). Right after that he had a clear path to the basket off a pick and he tried to force a pass to Hart on the sidelines and turned the ball over (This is one of his biggest flaws, needs to be more aggressive). Luke yanked him out immediately after that and sat him out the rest of the game..

Still patient, but dude needs to step up and be consistent.

He's thinking too much and still not playing "his" game. It's frustrating because everyone knows how good he can be.

And I hope this is the KCP we get more often than not for the rest of the season. He looked confident and full of energy last night.

Back