The 2018-2019 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

The free throw shooting early this season is offensive.

Looks like we are playing our best game of the season and i am missing most of it bcos of UFC 230. Smh

Shit i missed most o the games but some ppl have full game highlight thats gonna get me through til i get settled

I'm watching the game on the TV and streaming the fights.

Lakers can't finish games....

One thing Lebron's Lakers are best at doing is keeping games interesting late.

On another note, Zupac looked competent tonight.

Reactions: toheeb27
On another note, Zupac looked competent tonight.
I missed a bunch of his minutes. I was so surprised to see him on the court when i switched over to the game. He must have gotten that WOJ BOMB earlier today.

Schedule is about to get easier. Time to stack some wins in November. I can see us going 10-3 (only losing to Raptors tomorrow, Utah at Staples and Denver away). We just need to learn to close games.

Such a terrible 1st qtr, we missed many easy shots and the Raptors were so surgical in transition. We won every other qtr, but the damage was already done.

Josh Hart needs to file a lawsuit against the refs. Dude get destroyed every-time he attacks the rim and NEVER gets calls.

Reactions: Mister
Am I trippin or is Lebron lightweight horrible at playing team defense now?

1. Defense
2. Free Throws
3. Unforced Turnovers

These three are going to make me lose my mind before December.

WHY THE FUCK IS MCGEE GUARDING GIBSON?????? I dont understand this. Towns is doing whatever he wants against Kuz and Ingram.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister
Good to see the Lakers pull out the win. Got damn free throws though...

I hope McGee and Chandler can stay healthy.

Good to see the Lakers pull out the win. Got damn free throws though...

I hope McGee and Chandler can stay healthy.
Hart was amazing. Might be the only player on the team who's 3 point shot i trust.

Hart was amazing. Might be the only player on the team who's 3 point shot i trust.

When he's confident, he's a damn good player. He came out confident as hell tonight.

Zo's showing more and more confidence offensively. I love his defensive work.

Reactions: toheeb27
When he's confident, he's a damn good player. He came out confident as hell tonight.

Zo's showing more and more confidence offensively. I love his defensive work.
Also glad Lance only played 4 mins. Dude must have pissed Walton off when he came in, started doing his dance and jacked up multiple bad shots.