Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018-2019 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Rob P and Magic have done their stuff since taking over. A lot of their moves were questioned only to turn out to the good for the Lakers.

Before I get excited, I have to see how he comes out next game.

Why the fuck do KCP and Lance have more mins than Hart in the 1st half???? Fucking Luke, cant wait till he gets fired.

I hope so. Dude needs all the playing time he can get. Was just starting to get more aggressive, need him to get comfortable doing that before Rondo comes back.

Sounds like he wanted to finish the game last night but Luke was being cautious.

Schedule is about to get easier. Time to stack some wins in November. I can see us going 10-3 (only losing to Raptors tomorrow, Utah at Staples and Denver away). We just need to learn to close games.
WOW, we went 10-4 in November. Which actually won against Utah who i thought we would lose to, but i did not see us losing twice to the Magic (Home and away, smh).

Another weird thing that happened in November is we were the 3rd best defense in the NBA for the month, but our offense went to shit, lol. Our pace fell off a cliff, especially since Rondo got injured. Hopefully we find a nice balance btw Offense and Defense for the rest of the season.

I'm surprised to see 3rd best lol. We will get a big lead and not hold it for shit. But I guess that's the offense stalling at times and not the defense.

Its still something that needs improvement.

Back