Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018-2019 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Offense was atrocious in the first quarter. Lakers looked disjointed.

WOW, Lance has not played a single minute in the first 3 qtrs. This is why i hate Luke, why the fuck did it take him this long to realize this, smh. Every Lonzo-Lance minute is a wasted one. They do not click AT ALL....

Tyson is good for getting called for one illegal screen a game, lol.....

I fixed that for you. Damn near every screen/pick he sets is illegal. I thought Javale was bad. I'm shocked he doesn't get 4 calls a game.

WOW, Lance has not played a single minute in the first 3 qtrs. This is why i hate Luke, why the fuck did it take him this long to realize this, smh. Every Lonzo-Lance minute is a wasted one. They do not click AT ALL....
Looks like Michael Beasley is the one that has taken his minutes.

I liked seeing Moe knockdown back to back threes in garbage time. I hope he's progressing towards cracking the rotation.

@toheeb27 I thought Lonzo's 4 steals would have been mentioned in your first post of the day. That kid is a menace on defense. I know players hate him.

Damn, just caught up with last night's game. Derozan made Josh Hart his bitch. Dude could not stop him. Thankfully, there are very few players like him in the league, Hart should be ok tonight.

Nice bounce back win. Hope this is the beginning of a 8 game win streak.

Back