Welcome To aBlackWeb

You're prolly talkin' about Kendall Wright. He was damn good @ Baylor. He had a spark when he started in Tennessee, but he's just became a decent/ok slot guy who stayed injured. I think he's w/ the Bears now.

The guy who caught all the bombs or 20+ yard passes was Josh Gordon.
maybe it was him

i was trying not to google, but i might have to go to youtube

Never trust

LSU Dlineman
Bama CBs
USC QBs
Ohio State LBs
Oklahoma WRs
Texas WRs

I’m pretty sure we can more schools and what they rarely produce besides being great in college at their certain position

All that shit is pretty much facts.net

But I hope Marlon Humphrey continues to buck that trend on Bama corners b/c he had a great rookie year for my Ravens.

The OSU linebacker one is too real. Craig Powell, Andy Katzenmoyer, Vernon Gholston were lauded like no other in college and were TERRIBLE in the league. Between those 3 guys, they only played seven years......... seven. LoL

Fun fact, Vernon Gholston never had a sack in hia NFL career. Sad.

BTW Shiz, I'm a lil' shocked u put LSU d-line in there w/ u being the ultimate Tiger. But your absolutely right!.... I'll give Glen Dorsey a pass tho b/c he went to a defense in KC that did NOT play to his strengths (playing in a 3-4).

Landon Collins was a beast last year and made the pro bowl this year (shouldn’t have) he was bad all year.

To be real M. Williams had a much better year than him even with the fuck up against the Vikings.

Landon Collins was a beast last year and made the pro bowl this year (shouldn’t have) he was bad all year.

To be real M. Williams had a much better year than him even with the fuck up against the Vikings.

im not gon lie, i didnt see Collins having the career he's had in the pros

makes that singing day ether to LSU burn that much more

im not gon lie, i didnt see Collins having the career he's had in the pros

makes that singing day ether to LSU burn that much more

This year is was terrible though.

Rookie year he was up and down

Last year he was a beast. They had a beastly front 4 and the CB play was elite. This year the CB play and front 7 was not on point and he was exposed bad in coverage this year

Next will big to me because right now after this year he’s just meh

so fuck Bridgewater and the other two QBs on the team. Go out and overpay for Cousins.

I mean why wouldn’t you? He’s better than all of them. The Vikings defense is the best they will be right now. Why not shot for the stars and overpay for a QB when that’s your weakness and try to win it all.

Ideally I know no one wants to over pay a QB, but I rather overpay when there’s a good defense in place than to pay one and all you have is a QB.

I seen mock drafts that has us taking Sutton lmao

We already have a WR that does what he does and at a elite level

The NFL HOF inductees will be announced today.....the HOF voters' credibility takes a serious hit if T.O. and Moss don't get in

The NFL HOF inductees will be announced today.....the HOF voters' credibility takes a serious hit if T.O. and Moss don't get in

Moss is first ballot he definitely getting in
Ray Lewis getting in first ballot

T.O. Should’ve been first ballet too but the voters are hoes. I’ll be surprised if he gets in this time.

I think Brian Dawkins will get in

Collins had a tough year. Few things contributed to it. Rookie FS who struggled next to him, the CB situation was unstable, which forced the giants to use him more in open field coverage and away from the box. NOT HIS STRENGTH. Is actually his biggest weakness and if he wants to develop into a TRUE great safety something he needs to correct. Also he was playing w a lower leg issue all year. Believe it was a high ankle situation

Back