Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baker has better arm strength and better accuracy.

Only thing Darold has is the height 6’3 and Baker is 6’1 according to the senior bowl coaches measurements

Lmao no they’re not. But who’s your top 4?

In particular order

Rosen
Darnold
Allen
Mayfield

I saw Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen in person at the senior bowl

Them dudes are legit. Specially Baker. He ginna be good. Allen has minor accuracy issues but that can be coached up.

Decision making and total ball security is on him though

The fumbles I worry about way more than his interceptions.

He threw a whole lot more interceptions early in the year. Biggest reason Helton was playing SR receivers that sucked instead of the best guys. Parents had to go off on Twitter before he inserted the better wideouts. Our tendencies and plays was super predictable. So much so Sam slipped up in the post game that teams know their plays and were jumping routes. Add the fact that he is a gunslinger it only exacerbates the bigger coaching issue. He walked the comments back, but it wasn’t until then that the staff made adjustments. There’s a reason he was night and day around the midseason this year.

& According to our insiders Sam wanted to stay in school another season but didn’t trust our coaching staff to develop him properly.

I’m quick to shit on a SC guy if I think he’ll be trash at the next level. Like I said Kessler was wack af when he came out. If Sam is a bad pro I’ll be shocked.

The contract and pick I wasn’t tight about. Was pretty meh on those parts.

KFull being the player to be named...SMFH

Was our best DB and arguably best defensive player last season

Redskins a backwards ass franchise. Niggas had a good DB to pair up w norman for the next 3 years for cheap n let him go...wtf? Now teams just gonna go back to not throwing Norman's way again. Skins got robbed

Back