Welcome To aBlackWeb

where did I say he did? I like Alex Smith but he will only take you so far so what you tryin to say?
i disagree..if he out there throwing 4 picks and shit, then you may have a point, but dude is a game manager that does what's asked of him

he didnt give up all those points in the playoff runs

if you got this kinda production from a QB in KC, would you be satisfied??

Regular Season:
5/5 winning seasons
4/5 playoff seasons
QB Record = 50-26 (0.658)
Completion Percentage = 65.1%
TD/INT = 102/33 = 3.09
AYA (adjusted yards per attempt) = 7.5
Rating = 94.8

i disagree..if he out there throwing 4 picks and shit, then you may have a point, but dude is a game manager that does what's asked of him

he didnt give up all those points in the playoff runs

if you got this kinda production from a QB in KC, would you be satisfied??

Regular Season:
5/5 winning seasons
4/5 playoff seasons
QB Record = 50-26 (0.658)
Completion Percentage = 65.1%
TD/INT = 102/33 = 3.09
AYA (adjusted yards per attempt) = 7.5
Rating = 94.8

and Andy “cant manage the clock” was his coach so there is that as well...

hold on fellas..lol

i'm waiting on Beezy lol

hold on fellas..lol

i'm waiting on Beezy lol

For what fool? I'm not blaming Smith for NOTHING my post was directed to what they gave up so why are u throwing out all these stats like idk?

KC just got one of the best young corners in the league what is you on Alex for?

My new GM let his big nuts hang last night :come here:

Yet another reason I hope the Green Bird Gang kicks the MAGA shit outta dude. So fraudulent.

He probably calls K-dot Kendall and shit....

Ima let you cook young Africa. Enjoy it cause Deshaun back on the block next season.

giphy.gif

For what fool? I'm not blaming Smith for NOTHING my post was directed to what they gave up so why are u throwing out all these stats like idk?

KC just got one of the best young corners in the league what is you on Alex for?

My new GM let his big nuts hang last night :come here:
bet

Never trust

LSU Dlineman
Bama CBs
USC QBs
Ohio State LBs
Oklahoma WRs
Texas WRs

I’m pretty sure we can more schools and what they rarely produce besides being great in college at their certain position

lol @ Texas wide receviers

What Texas wide recevier underperformed or didnt meet expectations in the league? Besides Roy E. Williams none of our receivers have been big time pro prospects

You going on ignore if you say Sweed or Shipley

what ever happened to ol boy that was getting all the catches from RG3 at Baylor? Cant recall his name

trying to not google

Terrance Williams?
your guess is as good as mine, but he was racking up all those yards on the playaction plays when RG3 would pull the ball back in the read option

what ever happened to ol boy that was getting all the catches from RG3 at Baylor? Cant recall his name

trying to not google

You're prolly talkin' about Kendall Wright. He was damn good @ Baylor. He had a spark when he started in Tennessee, but he's just became a decent/ok slot guy who stayed injured. I think he's w/ the Bears now.

The guy who caught all the bombs or 20+ yard passes was Josh Gordon.

Back