Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nope. Just bored.

We either goin eek this shit out, or get fucked by the refs. I'm cautiously cynical, so I don't have my hopes too high or too low right now. They're level, just where they need to be.

I really want yall to blast them like yall did Minny.

IDGAF about the SB being entertaining...I want karma to manifest for these fuck ass Pats

I’m cool on Kirk Cousins, not saying I’m totally against signing him. But I’m not comfortable with making him one of the highest paid quarterbacks in the league.

eh. I'd pass on Kirk. he is what he is imo. a solid QB, who throws bad picks. I'd rather build around a rookie QB. who might have a higher ceiling

I just found Vaccaro's replacement. Minkah Fitzpatrick. He will be there if he doesn't wow at the combine. He is better at Strong safety for me.

I just found Vaccaro's replacement. Minkah Fitzpatrick. He will be there if he doesn't wow at the combine. He is better at Strong safety for me.

He’s a corner at the next level. I wouldn’t want him at safety

Our defense was crazy better with Kenny playing

70 less passing yards
And 6 less points a game.

We gotta keep him or replace him with a vet

Lattimore is not the norm for a rookie DB.

He’s a corner at the next level. I wouldn’t want him at safety

Our defense was crazy better with Kenny playing

70 less passing yards
And 6 less points a game.

We gotta keep him or replace him with a vet

Lattimore is not the norm for a rookie DB.

Fitzpatrick is better at being a strong safety. All the tape I saw was him playing close the line of scrimmage. He plays strong and is a better slot/nickel defender than outside. Seeing that Von Bell is also a better strong and Williams playing free. Fitzpatrick from what I seen can tackle well and blitz well. He needs to learn to break down better. He get off blocks and recognizes well.

The combine will be the deciding factor. Too many outside CB to gamble on someone that played their best on the inside. He is a jack of all trades but a master at none.

He's not lasting that long bruh...

*If* he does, somebody stole him!

Really like our new coaching staff top to bottom. Got some cap to play with interested in seeing what direction we go. All signs are pointing towards DeMarco getting cut. King Henry finally takes the throne.

I would say KC should get rid of Andy too while they're at it but he'll be good for Mahomes growth. Let the youngin develop for 1-2 more years then fire his ass

Back