Welcome To aBlackWeb

DE opposite Jordan. Okafor will be resigned but they need a pass rusher big time.

With said. They also need a slot guy.

Kickoff returner and Long ball guy to replace Ginn in two years.

Payton need to bring him home.

Payton drafted 1 LSU player in the 11 years he been there.

We need to address Pass Rusher and CB the most

I want a vet for CB so I think we need to take a look at Claiborne and David Irving.

I would like a TE yo work the seems because our TEs are horrible. Cut Fleener and pick up Jimmy

We need to address Pass Rusher and CB the most

I want a vet for CB so I think we need to take a look at Claiborne and David Irving.

I would like a TE yo work the seems because our TEs are horrible. Cut Fleener and pick up Jimmy

I am a huge advocate for Claiborne.........................but not this year. Someone brought up Malcolm Butler on a website. I dont think the Saints should go expensive on this. I say look for a young up and coming CB. If not bring back Sterling Moore to be the 5th string guy.

LB, TE, and DE should all be draft picks. Also slot receiver. All 4 positions can be filled with the current roster. LB is the only one I think needs a major upgrade.

Read this article today.
https://www.canalstreetchronicles.c...ll-pro-linebacker-bobby-wagner-pro-bowl-trade

We bet not spend all that money for Butler.

Everybody that leaves NE does not ball out.

Logan last year had a better year than Butler and he was ass juice this year

Nope. Just bored.

We either goin eek this shit out, or get fucked by the refs. I'm cautiously cynical, so I don't have my hopes too high or too low right now. They're level, just where they need to be.

Back