Welcome To aBlackWeb

*sigh* i still havent gotten over the malcolm butler pick vs the seahawks. Pats shoulda lost that gm. And 28 - 3 is 28 - 3. Fuckin Falcons.

If Wentz were healthy, it would be a pick em game imo. Pats should win, but any given sunday!

Fly Eagles fly!

*sigh* i still havent gotten over the malcolm butler pick vs the seahawks. Pats shoulda lost that gm. And 28 - 3 is 28 - 3. Fuckin Falcons.

If Wentz were healthy, it would be a pick em game imo. Pats should win, but any given sunday!

Fly Eagles fly!

The last 2 Superbowls and the AFC championship game two weeks ago.

Its a true toss up. Seahawks at the 1 yard line or the Falcons up 25 pts with 20 minutes left in the game. Painful lol.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22315755/ryan-shazier-pittsburgh-steelers-regained-movement-legs

Sources: Shazier rehab progresses to walking

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier, who was discharged from the UPMC Rehabilitation Institute on Thursday, has regained movement in his legs and is engaging in a regular walking routine, according to sources.

"He's making incredible progress," said one source familiar with Shazier's recovery.

Shazier underwent spinal stabilization surgery Dec. 6 after suffering a major injury on a routine tackle against the Bengals two days earlier.

The next three to six months are critical in his recovery and will provide a significant idea how much more function Shazier can regain. But for now, the fact that he is out of the hospital and moving his legs and walking is a positive sign.

Random thought: SB52 should have been Jags vs Falcons.

Falcons got too much talent to have laid the egg they did vs the eagles. smh

Bortles sux, but the run gm and the d should have been enough to beat the pats.

Julio vs Ramsey woulda been GOAT. sigh. Oh well

Random thought: SB52 should have been Jags vs Falcons.

Falcons got too much talent to have laid the egg they did vs the eagles. smh

Bortles sux, but the run gm and the d should have been enough to beat the pats.

Julio vs Ramsey woulda been GOAT. sigh. Oh well

Maybe next year in Atlanta.

Talent wise

Saints >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Falcons

QB Saints
RB Saints
WR Falcons
Oline Saints
Dline Saints
LB Falcons
DBs Saints
Coaching Saints

Rest In Power to a young soul taken away too damn soon....

I did wanna post a cool ass hype video, but that seems so unimportant by comparison now.

It's Eagles time! Super Bowl Edition. let's just play the game and see where it goes, I've already said many times before Tom Brady is the goat quarterback, but for us to win tonight our defense has to step up.

Back