Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas Teen Unable To Graduate Unless He Cuts His Dreads

LOL @ walking across the stage a ‘rite of passage’... no, just no. All graduations for kids are stupid. You did what you were supposed to do... congrats. That paper you get on stage is as good as a Chuck E. Cheese certificate. The one in the mail is your gold. Get it and move on.

lol you sound like a dickhead sheesh

I don’t understand why education ain’t worthy of celebration? Like wtf wrong with niggas.
it is worthy....and should be celebrated. I was speaking more of the overboard things that went on afterwards.

not saying its wrong...

I don’t understand why education ain’t worthy of celebration? Like wtf wrong with niggas.

Who said it wasn't? The education yes cause that can't be taken from you but the piece of paper ain't worth shit.

How big of a celebration it is really is up to that individual and their people. You acting like every year black people ain't having millions of graduation parties across this country for all levels of education.

it was alot of dudes that dropped out where i came up.

that minimum wasnt a guarantee

Nothing is guaranteed except death and for some people taxes. Regardless of who and how many drops out a high school diploma or GED is still the bare minimum.

Who said it wasn't? The education yes cause that can't be taken from you but the piece of paper ain't worth shit.

How big of a celebration it is really is up to that individual and their people. You acting like every year black people ain't having millions of graduation parties across this country for all levels of education.

I’m talking about this thread. Like I didn’t think it would be so many who see no big deal in walking across the stage

I’m talking about this thread. Like I didn’t think it would be so many who see no big deal in walking across the stage

Really why is that big deal in your opinion? It wasn't to me the big deal was finishing the work. I didn't need all cap and gown shit. I was just happy to not have to see that principal and most of them teachers 5 days a week anymore and one of the principals told me so as he shook my hand after I got my diploma.

Really why is that big deal in your opinion? It wasn't to me the big deal was finishing the work. I didn't need all cap and gown shit. I was just happy to not have to see that principal and most of them teachers 5 days a week anymore and one of the principals told me so as he shook my hand after I got my diploma.
maybe to some people ...it proves they know something.
they finished something.

shit i thought i was arrogant.
you saying fuck the paper..cuz i know i know...

lol

maybe to some people ...it proves they know something.
they finished something.

shit i thought i was arrogant.
you saying fuck the paper..cuz i know i know...

lol

You now right now that the bold is a big ass part of the divide between black people, relationships and family building?

I respect the feeling of it that they finished something. I can really get that.

I've been said on here and the IC to my true core I'm a very arrogant and vain person. I ain't selfish, evil or fucked up but I am arrogant and vain.

You now right now that the bold is a big ass part of the divide between black people, relationships and family building?

I respect the feeling of it that they finished something. I can really get that.

I've been said on here and the IC to my true core I'm a very arrogant and vain person. I ain't selfish, evil or fucked up but I am arrogant and vain.
ahhh

so now i get it....

you been trying to out arrogant me.
let me know i aint shit on the grand scheme....

your cover is blown..

nh for anything taken crazy

but im calling the police now.

ahhh

so now i get it....

you been trying to out arrogant me.
let me know i aint shit on the grand scheme....

your cover is blown..

nh for anything taken crazy

but im calling the police now.

LLS at trying to out arrogant you. It's already no competition that I'm that nigga, the man, top shotta or any of thing means I'm the supreme being.

SMH at snitching on another black man. Tekashi 69 type of guy. Damn shame!!

LLS at trying to out arrogant you. It's already no competition that I'm that nigga, the man, top shotta or any of thing means I'm the supreme being.

SMH at snitching on another black man. Tekashi 69 type of guy. Damn shame!!
yea officer.

he will be responding to my post and has a huge negro in his signature saying lets go champ.

yes...with a beard.

yes...he'll be responding shortly......you can get him then,

he got guns and drugs

yea officer.

he will be responding to my post and has a huge negro in his signature saying lets go champ.

yes...with a beard.

yes...he'll be responding shortly......you can get him then,

he got guns and drugs

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Back