Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas Teen Unable To Graduate Unless He Cuts His Dreads

@DOS_patos
rs_480x270-160315214328-ACS_7_These_gloves__are_too_small.gif

88895ba8-4699-4b2f-a85b-250e10f93ea1_text.gif

yall don't want people to care about shit...

this world is cold as fuck

lol you sound like a dickhead sheesh

lol come on... u did what u were supposed to... there is a time for celebration, no doubt, but to be so dramatic about walking across the stage is weak... it truly ain’t that big of a deal... movies have sold us that image

lol come on... u did what u were supposed to... there is a time for celebration, no doubt, but to be so dramatic about walking across the stage is weak... it truly ain’t that big of a deal... movies have sold us that image
you dont think learning is hard?

no.. it’s not hard to learn the basics... a lil effort..

if they go above n beyond... advanced classes.. then learning is worthy to be praised...
cmon man.

you cant judge who should know something.

i know im putting my foot in my mouth by saying this.

but whats basic?
some people are just smarter in certain areas than others.

is it worth to be praised in advanced classes when you homelife breed you to do nothing but study? vs the kid who dont really have a home life and worrying about eating and dont have time to study. you cant say kid need a bit of effort or that the other kid is smarter.

they are kids with different resources.

i know im setting myself up.

I always tell my kids... u want better then do better than the person next to u...

they ain’t in advanced classes and they do well in school, I give em praise and am proud of them... I was just in here saying that walking across the stage ain’t a big deal... it’s simply a physical thing... the bigger deal is the discrimination, not the walking... the kid did his part...

I was just in here saying that walking across the stage ain’t a big deal... it’s simply a physical thing
Yea to u. Maybe it's more than that to him.

Have his fam there, have it recorded, be there with his friends. The memories he'll have from it.

Like do u celebrate holidays or do y'all just hand out greetings cards n skip the dinners?

"It's just a holiday, just a physical thing, not a big deal"

But respect for at least acknowledging the discrimination part in ur last sentence.

Celebrating and acknowledging his achievements is worthwhile.

It's not worthwhile to HIM to have to cut his hair in order to do so.

Fucked up situation to put that kid in.. and that administration aint shit for doing that to him.. but he has some choices to make to decide which is more important to him. He's gonna get that piece of paper regardless and it was well earned.

I hope he and his family continue to fight and that he gets to walk across that stage and celebrate as he is

Its a big deal to the people it’s a big deal too

Really why is that big deal in your opinion? It wasn't to me the big deal was finishing the work. I didn't need all cap and gown shit. I was just happy to not have to see that principal and most of them teachers 5 days a week anymore and one of the principals told me so as he shook my hand after I got my diploma.

it wasn’t that deep to me at the time either but my parents and family loved it. I’m be happy when my kid does it. It’s a celebration before adulthood. Some kids had rough times in school and were happy

lol everybody can walk across the stage, get cheered and feel accomplished and loved... I don’t think it should be banned... but I do think it’s not that big of a deal... but I still attended and respect them... but lord Jesus kill me for saying it not a big deal, The triggered are too much in 2020

lol everybody can walk across the stage, get cheered and feel accomplished and loved... I don’t think it should be banned... but I do think it’s not that big of a deal... but I still attended and respect them... but lord Jesus kill me for saying it not a big deal, The triggered are too much in 2020

You said all graduations for kids are stupid lol like how is it a bad thing?

Back