Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas Teen Unable To Graduate Unless He Cuts His Dreads

LLS you know you just went against the "it's a right of passage" thing with your post.

You and your backwards ass hood just placed all the importance on the visual and not the actual accomplishment. For all the shit you preach on here you can't make that make sense.

I went to my high school and college graduation because my mother asked me to go because I didn't give a fuck about either. She would've been better off walking across the stage to get both diplomas. Shit I've had my own houses for years and mother still has both of my diplomas cause they just pieces of paper that don't mean shit to me.

As for this case if the young dude really wants to walk across the stage then they should sue the school board or whoever they need to. Shit like this ain't nothing but a power play for those white people and to put black people in their place according to how they see us.

If they lose the case transfer to another school where that ain't a problem and walk across the stage and say fuck them people at the same time.
Beautiful post

lol everybody can walk across the stage, get cheered and feel accomplished and loved... I don’t think it should be banned... but I do think it’s not that big of a deal... but I still attended and respect them... but lord Jesus kill me for saying it not a big deal, The triggered are too much in 2020
:hedidit:

You heard em lawd. But stall em out.

Back