Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

No

Yes but that's not about limiting access so the ones that do have the knowledge suffer. That's about informing the people who don't know

I think what needs to be looked at is why people are doing this and prevent it. There are millions who aren't shooting people

We had fully automatic firearms before and people weren't going out shooting people at this rate

Look into parenting, what the lockdown did to peoples mental state, depression, the news making these shooters infamous. I'm a believer that a big reason is so they can become infamous and known decades later. People don't remember the victims but they remember the shooters
As I said in another thread, societal dynamics have changed, and when societal dynamics change, the availability of firearms must change as well. You’re not reversing years of societal change in time to save any lives but you can immediately change access to guns. And if it inconveniences responsible gun owners, then it’s worth it to save lives.

Last edited:
Saying period doesn't make it so. If you owned a firearm then you'd know that there are strict rules that are taught when handling a firearm and treating it like a toy is one of the first things they teach you not to do
Don’t be dense. You know gun safety and responsible ownership classes are not a requirement for ownership.

You may know about guns but you know nothing about those who own guns. So just speak for yourself and don’t generalize as if all gun owners are responsible like you.

So you admit then that some people don't handle them properly and treat them like toys...

Police are responsible for a lot of negligent discharges because of how frequently they handle firearms. Does this mean they are treating them like toys?

Bitch ass @Chicity almost shot his fuckin face off when he was unloading his gun. Was he treating the firearm like a toy? Probably not. He’s just a fuckin bitch.

Last edited:
No

Yes but that's not about limiting access so the ones that do have the knowledge suffer. That's about informing the people who don't know

I think what needs to be looked at is why people are doing this and prevent it. There are millions who aren't shooting people

We had fully automatic firearms before and people weren't going out shooting people at this rate

Look into parenting, what the lockdown did to peoples mental state, depression, the news making these shooters infamous. I'm a believer that a big reason is so they can become infamous and known decades later. People don't remember the victims but they remember the shooters
If you can’t accurately identify those who would be irresponsible, as we all know is impossible right now, then the responsible ones need to stop being selfish and acquiesce to certain restrictions to keep innocent people safe.

They aren't a toy to you. To you. To you.

But we live in a world where people get fucking slaughtered at the mall, at church, at school by people that view guns as toys to them.

These are the stupidest arguments. It's not about responsible gun owners. It's about this country having a mass shooting problem. And one of the primary factors contributing to that problem is that people can easily obtain firearms without training, without knowledge, without merit. We need to fix that. You got yourself worked up by his word choices and are engaging in something that does not matter to the larger problem.

Ok, so let’s think a little more critically here.

Do you honestly believe that after malicious folks obtain firearms with training, with knowledge and with merit, they won’t commit a mass shooting?

You said these things are contributing factors to why mass shootings happen.

No

None of those are quick

Police are responsible for a lot of negligent discharges because of how frequently they handle firearms. Does this mean they are treating them like toys?

Bitch ass @Chicity almost shot his fuckin face off when he was unloading his gun. Was he treating the firearm like a toy? Probably not. He’s just a fuckin bitch.

Yes...yes it does. It's no different then people treating cars like toys and speeding and driving wrecklessly for fun even though you can't pass a driver's test that way. Just because we know what the responsible way to handle something doesn't mean it'd always done

They aren't a toy to you. To you. To you.

But we live in a world where people get fucking slaughtered at the mall, at church, at school by people that view guns as toys to them.

These are the stupidest arguments. It's not about responsible gun owners. It's about this country having a mass shooting problem. And one of the primary factors contributing to that problem is that people can easily obtain firearms without training, without knowledge, without merit. We need to fix that. You got yourself worked up by his word choices and are engaging in something that does not matter to the larger problem.

It's almost like they derail these threads with word games, semantics, whataboutism, hypotheticals, "just asking questions" and dubious statistics on purpose. Every goddamn time.

It's almost like they derail these threads with word games, semantics, whataboutism, hypotheticals, "just asking questions" and dubious statistics on purpose. Every goddamn time.
I believe they didn’t bring that up first though.

Bruh the automatic weapon deflection was the worst. Like it maters the weapon or caliber during a murder. Should not matter to us at all.

I feel like they think the feds gonna take up the millions of guns in the streets because people want gun control

Ok, so let’s think a little more critically here.

Do you honestly believe that after malicious folks obtain firearms with training, with knowledge and with merit, they won’t commit a mass shooting?

You said these things are contributing factors to why mass shootings happen.
I think that elongating the process required before purchasing a firearm, would lead to an increase in interactions with these malicious folks and that would increase the chance that they are flagged as potential threats.

So to answer directly to your question, I think a few things would happen that would be of benefit. I think you would have less people legally purchasing firearms with ill intent if the process was longer and more involved. I think passing a licensing process not too dissimilar to acquiring a driver license, would be more effective at identifying some of these would be shooters. I think that process in conjunction with universal background checks would prove even more effective still.

Back