Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Even though I can't stand that nasty looking troll dwarf. Tekashi the definition of "When keep it real goes totally wrong". I always got the impression that Tekashi was mostly a gangsta image created by record labels..etc to sell records. He was always trying so hard to convince people in interviews that he was a real gangsta, it seemed fake and I didn't buy it. I wonder if he got caught up in the game and desperatly wanted to live up to that gangsta image. I look at Tekashi and all I see is a little scared dude that's now been involved in some serious dumb shit just to prove that he's " real" and "down"....basically when keep it real goes wrong.

lol. thanks captain obvious.

15 yrs in the feds for 1 yr of fun and being on....niggas would ve been better off in the streets.....better learn how to boof shit asap

I always feel like if I go to prison I ain't coming home.

I know exactly what it is over there. I'm catching a body. I know enough people in enough jails that I should be good.... But if for any reason niggaz try me I'm taking full measures. I'm way too paranoid.

Plus I snore really loud, and that's a problem when you locked up. So I know niggaz gonna eventually try me in my sleep. I'm looking at every day as my last.

Bang out the 12?....

Ayo man....

Niggas live a warped reality

Coming home at 50 to a few million. Yeah that’s probably better than ur retirement plan. I need to see the numbers though. If the numbers make sense/cents 12 years ain’t bad. I woulda jumped on that deal too

I know exactly what it is over there. I'm catching a body. I know enough people in enough jails that I should be good.... But if for any reason niggaz try me I'm taking full measures. I'm way too paranoid.

Plus I snore really loud, and that's a problem when you locked up. So I know niggaz gonna eventually try me in my sleep. I'm looking at every day as my last.
I talk a lotta shit, all the gangs would call a prison wide truce to shank me

Coming home at 50 to a few million. Yeah that’s probably better than ur retirement plan. I need to see the numbers though. If the numbers make sense/cents 12 years ain’t bad. I woulda jumped on that deal too

Bruh... first of all you're not keeping shit when you take a deal. Second of all you're describing like 200k / year after taxes legally even if you get yo keep your little stash and don't have to pay any extortion.

Nah... street money is a fucking joke.

These things usually come w restitution asset forfeiture

Bruh... this is also my same thought process when I'm thinking about the zombie apocalypse or staying at a friend's house in a foreign country or whatever. My snoring is a liability so I stay sleeping tense just in case my girfriend finally had enough.

Gotta see the paperwork. Dude should have made millions off of tekashi. His plea is for weapons. No racketeering or money laundering. If his contract is good why not sit for 12. The feds couldn’t make any drug charges stick. No need to run.

Gotta see the paperwork. Dude should have made millions off of tekashi. His plea is for weapons. No racketeering or money laundering. If his contract is good why not sit for 12. The feds couldn’t make any drug charges stick. No need to run.
Where u from?

Back