Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

look

you kno what it is when you sign up for the street life, esp. if you're someone like sixnine who seemed to have done it for "clout" smh

but don't go makin excuses for bein a lil bitch

"if so & so did this, that & the 3rd.. I'm tellin!!"

that pussy shit was already in you if you lookin for excuses

don't venture into the streets if you can't hold water

I don't care what i sign up for, if you you rob me for millions, fuck my wife, and try and kill me. i am not protecting you.

any sort of way you feel about that, so be it

I don't care what i sign up for, if you you rob me for millions, fuck my wife, and try and kill me. i am not protecting you.

thats like signing up to be shitted on and you take it all.

i think there is some confusion.......you dont snitch if everyone is doing their job and loyalty comes first.
but the person who knows where all the bodies are.....
that would be the last person i would shit on.

but they thought they was different.
and they said they dont bend and dont fold but they out here bending and folding and we still talking about the lil punk kid who shouldnt have snitched....but no one talking about the "real" street dudes who are doing it.

you don't gotta come up w/ excuses for your bitchassness

cuz if it wasn't 1 of the ones you've listed, you'd find sum other excuses

if you claim street, hold court in the street.. don't run to authorities when shit gets unfavorable for you

as been stated in here many times, don't get involved in that shit in the 1st place if you kno you gon fold

if you claim street, hold court in the street.. don't run to authorities when shit gets unfavorable for you

as been stated in here many times, don't get involved in that shit in the 1st place if you kno you gon fold
outside of 69....does this hold the same weight with the others who told ?

thats like signing up to be shitted on and you take it all.

i think there is some confusion.......you dont snitch if everyone is doing their job and loyalty comes first.
but the person who knows where all the bodies are.....
that would be the last person i would shit on.

but they thought they was different.
and they said they dont bend and dont fold but they out here bending and folding and we still talking about the lil punk kid who shouldnt have snitched....but no one talking about the "real" street dudes who are doing it.

well, they obviously ain't "real" if they foldin like lawn chairs

MF tried to take JT The Bigga Figga out w/ a choppa

video_image-465540.jpg

& he knew who did it but, held court in the street cuz he knew what he signed up for

Stop makin excuses for the bozos, be it sixnine or any other fuck boy

He as never a street dude.

They brought him in to use him and they fucked up. They wanted the shine in the public eye while doing dirt (when you in that life you play the background)

They fucked up, not him. And they telling on each other not just him.

They brought him in to use him and they fucked up. They wanted the shine in the public eye while doing dirt (when you in that life you play the background)

You're really taking responsibility off 69. They didn't jist bring him in, he wanted in.
He benefited from them like they did from him.
The only reason he got popular was because he was slick at the mouth. The only reason he could talk so slick is because he had killers behind him.

He used there projection, they used his money. Symbiotic.

:umad3:

Lol bruh, I told you he's not absolved of his actions

they didn't force him in, he was a willing participant & used it for his benefit

stop makin excuses cuz that ain't no defense

"Your honor, I kno I was riding with my friends as they robbed & shot at people.. & some of the stolen items from the robberies were found at my house... but I was just playing, I'm not really a street dude. You forgive me?"

Nip wouldn't be proud seein you excusin this shit smh

You're really taking responsibility off 69. They didn't jist bring him in, he wanted in.
The only reason he got popular was because he was slick at the mouth. The only reason he could talk so slick is because he had killers behind him.

Exactly

Nobody's absolved of their actions, not you or I

the universe will always come to collect

A lot of ppl want in dont mean they should be let in.

If you gon be doing shit like this, niggas better start vetting these niggas

A lot of ppl want in dont mean they should be let in.

If you gon be doing shit like this, niggas better start vetting these niggas
I agree 100%
They brought this on themselves. But you can't say 69 didn't fuck up. You can't dress up like a wolf, hang with wolf's, then get mad when they start chewing on your leg

I agree 100%
They brought this on themselves. But you can't say 69 didn't fuck up. You can't dress up like a wolf, hang with wolf's, then get mad when they start chewing on your leg

100%

But if they just played their part none of this shit would have happened.

They let him all the way in.

They was suppose to just make it seem like they back him but not let him around the dirt they do and whatever they got out of him and just play it cool (still dont know what they got out of letting him ride with them)

What y'all missing is the fake street dude didn't have to live by real rules.

Why bring a fake nigga around real shit and expect him to be real when he's always been fake?
69 is a clown but them niggas guilty more than 69 for allowing him in

100%

But if they just played their part none of this shit would have happened.

They let him all the way in.

They was suppose to just make it seem like they back him but not let him around the dirt they do and whatever they got out of him and just play it cool (still dont know what they got out of letting him ride with them)
They got money out of it.

I might be wrong but did 6'9 put money on Chief Keef's home boy head? It sound like he signed up for the terms of the lifestyle to me

I might be wrong but did 6'9 put money on Chief Keef's home boy head? It sound like he signed up for the terms of the lifestyle to me

None of that matters when niggas fuck your woman the only thing a man can do is go tell the police every crime that man ever committed.

That's how men handle a nigga fucking their woman!!!!

Back