Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

I've seen it first-hand. No matter who or how many a snitch tells on somebody. He'll still be loved and embraced by almost everybody that know him.

Tekashi69 thinks he will see blue sky again -- outside of prison walls -- before the end of this year, but he's gonna need the very same people he snitched on to help him out.

Tekashi and his former manager, Shotti, have already pled guilty in their federal racketeering cases. However, there are still several other defendants tied to the case who are scheduled to go to trial this September.

The hope for Tekashi and his attorneys is that all of the others also take deals -- given the overwhelming evidence against them -- so there would be no need for a trial at all.

Here's why that could be huge. Tekashi's attorney, Dawn Florio, tells us if the other men strike plea deals and the trial is called off ... they'll ask a judge to grant 6ix9ine time served -- he's been locked up since November. If the judge grants it, he'd walk free because he's fulfilled his obligations under his cooperation agreement with authorities.

It's a long shot, but it's probably the only chance he's got.

So far, only one of the other defendants has filed a motion to dismiss the charges -- making it seem like he's willing to drag the whole thing out until trial -- but Florio is hopeful a plea deal could happen at any time.

If Tekashi's plan works, though, it would be one helluva swing -- considering he's facing 47 years to life in prison.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/08/tekashi-6ix9ine-plea-deal-jail-release-racketeering-trial/

Lol of course he wants them to plea out so he don't have to take the stand but the damage is done

or is it, cuz seems like there's lots of bitch ass niggas who support this shit

My uncle got 5 years for shit no where near what 6-9 was a part of. Snitch ass nigga.

Free my Uncle

if you pistol whip me and fuck my chick and rob me for millions
then i dont give a fuck about you

props to all you tough guys that would say "oh well" and do 47 years because "thats the way it goes"

ill be sipping on my margaritas on the beach, i'll pour a little out in your honor

props to all you tough guys that would say "oh well" and do 47 years because "thats the way it goes"

ill be sipping on my margaritas on the beach, i'll pour a little out in your honor
I just never got only one side supposed to be solid.
The other side can treat you like shit and break rules....but you can't?

I just never got only one side supposed to be solid.
The other side can treat you like shit and break rules....but you can't?

look

you kno what it is when you sign up for the street life, esp. if you're someone like sixnine who seemed to have done it for "clout" smh

but don't go makin excuses for bein a lil bitch

"if so & so did this, that & the 3rd.. I'm tellin!!"

that pussy shit was already in you if you lookin for excuses

don't venture into the streets if you can't hold water

look

you kno what it is when you sign up for the street life, esp. if you're someone like sixnine who seemed to have done it for "clout" smh

He was never a street dude. NEVER

They brought him in to use him and they did and messed up by robbing and beating him after letting him be a part of something they SHOULD HAVE NEVER let him see.

They messed up. Not him.

look

This ain't about the streets frfr

This is about who took the L .

Or who was gonna take the biggest L.

Honest i would bit expect anyone to not tell after I did all that shit to him. Bitch nigga or not.

Shut them same niggas you saying shouldn't be snitched on is snitching on someone else.

That's why I said....only really like 10% of dudes won't talk .

By how you gonna protect the nigga who wants you dead?

This all falls on the nigga who let him in.
If he wasn't about the street life....why was he close to it and all them enough to implicate them?

He was never a street dude. NEVER

They brought him in to use him and they did and messed up by robbing and beating him after letting him be a part of something they SHOULD HAVE NEVER let him see.

They messed up. Not him.

they put a gun to his head & make him tat his face?

not sayin that's makes you street or gangsta but, he's not absolved of his actions

of course they fucked up but, he willingly participated for his benefit & image

when shit get real you can't turn state like "I was jus playin" & snitch.. yall respect that?

this should be the last we talk about this clown

shits baffling how sum of yall come to the defense

they put a gun to his head & make him tat his face?

not sayin that's makes you street or gangsta but, he's not absolved of his actions

of course they fucked up but, he willingly participated for his benefit & image

when shit get real you can't turn state like "I was jus playin" & snitch.. yall respect that?

this should be the last we talk about this clown

shits baffling how sum of yall come to the defense

and right now he gave up that image ....his image is now that of a rat.

but being a rat dont matter to a dude who doesnt care what the streets think.

so was it all worth it

and right now he gave up that image ....his image is now that of a rat.

but being a rat dont matter to a dude who doesnt care what the streets think.

so was it all worth it

who respects that shit?

will he able to get out & continue to make music as the artist he once was?

who will support it?

I guess sum of yall the looks of it

who respects that shit?

will he able to get out & continue to make music as the artist he once was?

who will support it?

I guess sum of yall the looks of it
The same people who supported his fake image.
The streets wasn't supporting him.
It was the other folk.

So they saying the "real street niggas" are talking.
So what does that say about them?
They was in that life.
Sooo why they telling?

They know the rules.
They pulling in niggas that ain't got shit to do with this. They saving their ass.

Last edited:
Back