Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

None of that matters when niggas fuck your woman the only thing a man can do is go tell the police every crime that man ever committed.

That's how men handle a nigga fucking their woman!!!!
They smashed cuz they knew he wasn't gonna step to em....and she just a smut.
I can tell how she acted around him that he smashed.

That's not why I said that though.

So this case just full of bitch ass folks just telling on damn near any and everybody.

Damn shame fuck all them snitching ass people.
told you the streets full of bitch niggas who only want the rule to work in their favor.

I disagree but we already know we disagree on this
the point ium making is.....people point to 69 as being the fake and only wanting to be down.

would that not go for the others too....just wanting to be down so they pretend?

cuz at the end of the day.......them niggas told just like him.

and real shit...its has always only been a few real niggas in the streets or anywhere. the rest are pretenders floating on the rep of another nigga.

most niggas look gangsta hanging with 30 people....but are they still gangsta when alone?

and are they still gangsta when facing long terms?

the point ium making is.....people point to 69 as being the fake and only wanting to be down.

would that not go for the others too....just wanting to be down so they pretend?

cuz at the end of the day.......them niggas told just like him.

and real shit...its has always only been a few real niggas in the streets or anywhere. the rest are pretenders floating on the rep of another nigga.

most niggas look gangsta hanging with 30 people....but are they still gangsta when alone?

and are they still gangsta when facing long terms?

69 being fake and wanting to be down is a fact.

Them other dudes snitching is a fact. Don't mean they was pretending to be down with the gang. Just pretending that they were willing to accept all consequences of their own actions.

It's more real niggas than folks believe but the amount of fake ass niggas far out numbers the real but that don't mean everybody who not all the way committed like the real nigga is means their fake on living off the rep of another nigga.

For the last 2 questions some are and some aren't. Just like everything else.

Even though I can't stand that nasty looking troll dwarf. Tekashi the definition of "When keep it real goes totally wrong". I always got the impression that Tekashi was mostly a gangsta image created by record labels..etc to sell records. He was always trying so hard to convince people in interviews that he was a real gangsta, it seemed fake and I didn't buy it. I wonder if he got caught up in the game and desperatly wanted to live up to that gangsta image. I look at Tekashi and all I see is a little scared dude that's now been involved in some serious dumb shit just to prove that he's " real" and "down"....basically when keep it real goes wrong.

if the feds let him keep some of the funds or if he was able to tuck a few dollars away and depending on his kids ages. it’s not a bad deal. That 85% stipulation would have been my issue. I want that at 10 or less but fuck it...bang out the 12. Have the feds box u close to home so Bonnie can visit twice a month.

Back