Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Because the game ain't about being solid anymore. If the tune hits, it hits.

While ppl aren't as solid,ppl at least want to believe the lies

Like most of the time if somebody gets embarrassed online enough,their image will suffer and they still can fall off

Dude is a wrap.He can't do no shows in the states.

Plus that gang shit gave him the promo and image to have the little success he had.W/out it, he's nothing.

And the other reason he popped off was because of his label owner who's father runs Universal and I doubt he wants to deal with dude.

Bet money he'll get some sort of tattoo removal or out the country

technology ain't even there to remove all them tats off his face 100%. Dude might as well sit in solitary the rest of his life 'cause he def won't be able to go anywhere without being recognized.

While ppl aren't as solid,ppl at least want to believe the lies

Like most of the time if somebody gets embarrassed online enough,their image will suffer and they still can fall off

Dude is a wrap.He can't do no shows in the states.

Plus that gang shit gave him the promo and image to have the little success he had.W/out it, he's nothing.

And the other reason he popped off was because of his label owner who's father runs nUniversal and I doubt he wants to deal with dude.
Tyga and r Kelly still gets run. He can go the riff raff route or just be a lil b type of character. Real niggas wasnt really fuckin wit him like that anyway and he was still killing festivals all around world.

Guaranteed if he came out wit a song mocking this whole shit and it bang, people will forgive him. Just the world we live in today.

Alpo walking the streets comfy.

How this fool was the bank for his gang and not pay niggas exactly what they told him too? If he was a real rapper being himself I’d understand. But he literally was a character like a mascot.

Didn't know he was officially going into WP,but IDK where he can go and not be seen by a 14 yr old

Bruh they put Sammy the bull alpo and thousands of other niggas openly in big cities and they never got touched. A nigga go in that shit touching him becomes complicated as fuck. Dude is no longer a snitch. He is a federal witness. That’s some el chapo cartel hit type shit. These niggas ain’t got that type of bread

Bruh they put Sammy the bull alpo and thousands of other niggas openly in big cities and they never got touched. A nigga go in that shit touching him becomes complicated as fuck. Dude is no longer a snitch. He is a federal witness. That’s some el chapo cartel hit type shit. These niggas ain’t got that type of bread

True,but Sammy would only be famous in NY and the tri state from the media

Most ppl in other places wouldn't recognize him

But 69 is known by young ppl who might take a pic or something

But no person in WP who stayed where the were supposed to be ever got killed

Like doing black face, getting pissed on and doing nothing about it and getting slapped. Those things would make someone fall off......

wait a minute. Like the meatbag said if the tune hits, it hits

while that's true there are rappers who fell off because their image got fucked up

Drake isn't looked at as street,he's a pop star megastar so some of that shit doesn't even reach his fans.

But yeah yall right most likely nothing will happen,but he can't rap in WP so that music shit over wit

A lot folks not going to look at as snitching. If you accept the criminal lifestyle like he claimed he did. If you get shot, shot at or someone with you gets shot. You not supposed to get on that stand and testify. You either do something about yourself on the street level or you leave that shit alone. T.I. chose to get on the stand so that made him a snitch.

T.I. testifies in murder trial