Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

snooplyin.webp

Dude whole career is based on trolling people, especially trolling “tough guy“ rappers who can’t do nothing to him for obvious reasons.. But I think if niggas stop responding and just ignore him, his career will eventually fizzle out...

The same happened with 50 Cent and his trolling/music career. Once people stopped responding it was a wrap..

Last edited:
Dude whole career is based on trolling people, especially trolling “tough guy“ rappers who can’t do nothing to him for obvious reasons.. But I think if niggas stop responding and just ignore him, his career will eventually fizzle out...

The same happened with 50 Cent and his trolling/music career. Once people stopped responding it was a wrap..
this is the most sensible thing i’ve read on this topic
from the very beginning when he was talking all his check-in nonsense and alla that, ppl shoulda just ignored him
no one should have taken him seriously. it was clearly all a publicity stunt from the beginning.

And now that he’s out of jail and still up to the same bullshit, i don’t know why snoop and meek or whoever else keep on discussing him. everytime they discuss him, he gets free press and taunts even more.

he literally is calling himself a snitch and posting up videos and songs about being a snitch. he posted a video of him eating cheese quesadillas while watching a suge knight video about snitching, come on man????!!!! lololol
why these rappers are actually responding to him is beyond me....

this is the most sensible thing i’ve read on this topic
from the very beginning when he was talking all his check-in nonsense and alla that, ppl shoulda just ignored him
no one should have taken him seriously. it was clearly all a publicity stunt from the beginning.

And now that he’s out of jail and still up to the same bullshit, i don’t know why snoop and meek or whoever else keep on discussing him. everytime they discuss him, he gets free press and taunts even more.

he literally is calling himself a snitch and posting up videos and songs about being a snitch. he posted a video of him eating cheese quesadillas while watching a suge knight video about snitching, come on man????!!!! lololol
why these rappers are actually responding to him is beyond me....
but heres the problem........he doesnt have to live by a code.
most of those he made look stupid lived by a code that was stupid.

now that hes exposing how fraudulent that "code" was ......people mad.

to ignore him now...makes them all look even worse and makes him look more untouchable.

his career is not based on just trolling...its being untouchable too.
all that gangsta gangsta clap a nigga, murder the block.....yet hes still walking around.

how many people died in rap over beefs and street shit, gang shit?

dude was on the breakfast club talking about how a venue is supposed to protect him or he wont perform ...yet he was still talking tough.

saying who gonna stop him from saying nigga...

hes been given so many passes.....and now that hes a monster...ignore him?

the real problem is not 69...its this stupid ass street gangsta code that hardly anyone really lives by but wants to scream out, the division of our people and the priorities we seem to not know.

and all the lil white kids support him because he showed the jungles we claim to be from isnt so tough for anyone but us.

no one thinks he is untouchable or that he is a super tough dude

literally no one, not one person, thinks that

people tune in because he trolls and other rappers have been feeding into it which is all very entertaining
if ppl stopped feeding into it, it ceases being entertaining

and the “streets” can and should have gotten to him the traditional way, by getting him in the streets. never should it have been a social media war, because tekashi ain’t losing a social media war, as you can see

no one thinks he is untouchable or that he is a super tough dude

literally no one, not one person, thinks that

people tune in because he trolls and other rappers have been feeding into it which is all very entertaining
if ppl stopped feeding into it, it ceases being entertaining

and the “streets” can and should have gotten to him the traditional way, by getting him in the streets. never should it have been a social media war, because tekashi ain’t losing a social media war, as you can see
Who said he was tough? I didn't.
Has he not been looking untouchable?

Even we he was break dancing while being surrounded by highly armed guards.

Those that are feeding into it...Guess why?

Who said he was tough? I didn't.
Has he not been looking untouchable?

Even we he was break dancing while being surrounded by highly armed guards.

Those that are feeding into it...Guess why?
i’m not guessing shit, just tell me what you’re thinking, yoda.
guess why? hahahahahaha

ol professorial looking ass

Back