Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Wonder how much his need to be in the public eye is costing tax payers, how long will the police continue to keep him hidden if he continues with the antics?

Even in the movies they only allow so much bullshit to take place before they have to say you’re no longer protectable.

He’s the Alphabet pigs new high profile pro snitching mascot.. They’ll protect him until to a more high profile snitch comes along and becomes the focus of the traditional media & social media...

after the thread about the pioneers being bums....i hope jay sign him now.

its a free for all cuz no one has loyalty to our race or culture.

He’s the Alphabet pigs new high profile pro snitching mascot.. They’ll protect him until to a more high profile snitch comes along and becomes the focus of the traditional media & social media...

surely there becomes a point when the cost of relocation etc becomes too high. He’s already snitched what use is he now?

surely there becomes a point when the cost of relocation etc becomes too high. He’s already snitched what use is he now?

To use him for propaganda purposes.. The Feds can use him as example to get others to snitch.. “Snitching isn't bad look as 69.. He getting millions of views on social media and he got a new record deal.. Everything is going great for him..”.. Also Snitch9 playing his role for them when he goes live he’s defending what he did as something righteous.. Which you know that’s what the Feds want hear.. So they’ll protect as long he keeps singing that pro-snitchin’ chorus...

K pop?
Damn that shit that popular?
K pop, j pop them fuckers outchea eating unbeknownst to a lot of people
My niece was telling me how that K Pop group BTS had a show at Metlife stadium in New Jersey ,she doesn't understand why the popular lol

Back