Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

so strictly for conversation purposes........you saying that the code of the streets should come into the boardroom?

what is a stand up guy and to who?
he has investors to please......are you willing to put your job on the line for a code that wont love you?

i am really confused on why the snitching is why he shouldnt have been signed. not because of the blatant disrespect of our culture.

i hope you see where im going with this.

no snitches, no pedos, no disrespect.

i get it.

but crazy how only one takes precedence while the others are overlooked. but rocnation shouldnt sign him because only one of the three got people in their feelings?

and like @Elzo69Renaissance said....all money aint good money. so it was ok money for the bloods that was draining him while allowing disrespect of a culture as a whole? when he ordered hits......but was paying the bloods....was that good money?

this dont sound crazy to you? i mean ...what we really talking about here?

just trying to talk this out. i hate everything all this shit stood for. but i think we trying to find someone to demonize when it was some many other people before this allowing fuckery.

Boy what the hell are you talking about ?,nobody excused the Pedo shit or any other fuckery

associated with this clown. I said If Jay associates with Snitch nine it negates what he said he

stood for,your talking about financial bottom lines like Jay ain't worth a Bill. Six Nine is 1 artist,I think

Roc Nation will be okay without adding him to the roster. Might as well send DeHaven his paper plane

hat.

Boy what the hell are you talking about ?,nobody excused the Pedo shit or any other fuckery

associated with this clown. I said If Jay associates with Snitch nine it negates what he said he

stood for,your talking about financial bottom lines like Jay ain't worth a Bill. Six Nine is 1 artist,I think

Roc Nation will be okay without adding him to the roster. Might as well send DeHaven his paper plane

hat.
:foh5:

cool

Shows how much they care about making sure no child is hungry.

Dude has pedo charges...not sure if they do background checks..but that would be a PR nightmare for them to accept that money RN...due is too out there. I'm sure they accept money from much worse people, but is probably kept somewhat on the low

I think Hov understands how awful of a move this would be for how he is perceived...especially coming off that NFL deal...or maybe the dude dont give a fuck n is focused on his money..idk
I mean. Did you visit the should rappers help pay the founding fathers thread?

Something ain't adding up.

Them dudes are called bums because they did it mostly for the culture....The culture turned it's back.
Clowning jaz o for being broke.
Yet here we are saying what someone shouldn't do.

Not adding up

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Dude has pedo charges...not sure if they do background checks..but that would be a PR nightmare for them to accept that money RN...due is too out there. I'm sure they accept money from much worse people, but is probably kept somewhat on the low
Niggas aint worried about his pedo charges.
This is about snitching...

That's what makes this all corny.

Moving his cars away from his location

Where exactly does he drive those cars...I highly doubt this nigga is just joy riding to the gas station to buy swishes lol...plus...his dumb ass should probably put those cars inside a GARAGE now that people know what cars he got instead of posting them up next to each other in a visible location ‍♂️

I hate hoes who can operate around luxury.
A dude s dumb ass for being around her.
Where the baby at? Snitching?

Don't fuck her....She fucked a snitch
She's the biggest clout chaser.

She wants people to believe she didn't smash the homies when she's out here doing this?

She's getting vlad interviews, getting treated to luxury and millions of followers on IG just because she was together with him.

But she makes sure to talk trash about him every chance she gets.

He wasn't even famous for 3 months before we knew who she was.

Busta rhymes been famous for 30 years and I still don't know who his baby moms is.

She's the biggest clout chaser.

She wants people to believe she didn't smash the homies when she's out here doing this?

She's getting vlad interviews, getting treated to luxury and millions of followers on IG just because she was together with him.

But she makes sure to talk trash about him every chance she gets.

He wasn't even famous for 3 months before we knew who she was.

Busta rhymes been famous for 30 years and I still don't know who his baby moms is.
And she got a lot of teeth.
Like too many.

Just because she latina.....Nah I'd smash...But I'd talk shit about her afterwards.

Crazy how give the coochie to the right dude and it sets you up with access to other dudes to give up the pussy

and she think she winning

Back