Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Did yall not watch The Wire or summin lol, Witness Protection is a Federali program, local murder witnesses don't get that shit.

Yeah she shoulda left town but if it's like that on some gang shit they'd just kill someone else in her family anyway. Saw that old 1st 48 last night where somebody cousin got smoked because they couldn't find a 13th street gang member that killed somebody from the 12th street gang. Had a friend in high school who's cousin did a bunch of gang hits and after he got locked up they literally chopped his baby moms up n left the baby crawling around in the blood........

Shit reach a whole 'nother level of war once you bring that Nigga Synthesis into the mix
Jesus at the bolded

Can somebody take the "breaking news" tag out of the thread title until the inevitable happens? I keep getting my hopes up and then feeling let down.

Dude not bout to get signed to no Roc Nation. I'll believe it when I see it but I doubt it. This goofy nigga tried to donate $200k to a children's foundation and put it on Instagram only for them to reject it lol. Probably because of his pedo past. Probably why now he only following 12 now lol. Dude troll game second to none though.

Damn why she ain’t get no protection
Legit pieces of shit man.

She was a civilian and her family member got gunned down.

Would they do the same thing if her mother or grandma testified?
Smh

Last edited:
Not defending ole boy but are they doing background checks on all their donors?
What rich people got in their closet ain't stacking up to a loud mouth clown.
I think it's more about him having a child sex offender charge.

That's why they said they cater to children.

I get that it would be hypocritical to take money from a pedo for an organization thats supposed to protect kids but damn.

Back