Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

The highway has a speed limit but niggas break it every day. It exist though. All them cops and the offer for protection and all the security measures says there was a code broken and they expect this dude to pay. A ticket or a bullet. U get what u get.

Code ain’t nothing more than a suggestion.

A suggestion to u is life or death for another nigga. 69 is campaigning and he will get elected. All over a suggestion

The problem is y’all believe this. Ain’t nobody coming for 69, this nigga gonna live to be Betty White age.

Fuck 69 from the bottom of my heart but y’all giving the streets too much credit.

But if they deserve to be behind bars, shouldn’t they be? Thought Meek was trying to get people out that were innocent or that were railroaded by the system with sentences disproportionate to the crime?
To know what the fight in Justice reform is, is to know that there are circumstances outside of the crime violation that need to be addressed. Meek did something that shouldn't even be illegal in the first place and got imprisoned because of it.

Justice is not as simple as "do right and you won't go to jail"
Why would I put myself in a position where they steal millions from me? This nigga put himself in every situation he trying to justify for.

Facts.

These idiots are steady trying to justify snitching while ignoring the shit that led up to it. The fuck did he think street gangs did? Sell cookies and give backrubs?

To know what the fight in Justice reform is, is to know that there are circumstances outside of the crime violation that need to be addressed. Meek did something that shouldn't even be illegal in the first place and got imprisoned because of it.

Justice is not as simple as "do right and you won't go to jail"

Facts.

These idiots are steady trying to justify snitching while ignoring the shit that led up to it. The fuck did he think street gangs did? Sell cookies and give backrubs?
Like why would I put myself in that situation? You a fucking rapper nigga. Make raps and that's it.

Back