Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

And the bolded is what I've been saying since this whole shyt started.

You wanna use him to make money for yall...cool. But what sense did it make bringing him in that real street shyt...knowing he wasn't a street muthafucca??

You kidnap the muthafucca...stole money from the muthafucca...ran train on the muthafucca's bm...but expect THAT muthafucca to still be down like he was cool wit all that??? Think about that shyt and tell me what muthafucca...especially a street muthafucca would be ok wit that shyt being done to him? So why is anyone surprised he tattle tell'd to the feds?

This shyt is more about common sense than abiding to the "no snitchin" rule. Instant they allowed that muthafucca in the fold of that street shyt...they were doomed. Hell...they pretty much had an undercover agent in their circle. A muthafucca ain't about that street life...then you keep their azzz out of it. Plain & simple.
Exactly.

Now that I think about it...In some states.....I think your spouse can get up to I think $150k without your knowledge. Anything higher you need a medical exam.

It's because you are an insurable interest.

You providing for your household Makes you insurable.

I'm sorry....We just may need an insurance thread...Didn't mean to derail.

Now that I think about it...In some states.....I think your spouse can get up to I think $150k without your knowledge. Anything higher you need a medical exam.

nah niggas need to know this shit.. that's wild. Make the thread bro

Women know women
She saw the plot from a mile away
Probably saved your life
I got the insurance.
No one talked me into anything.

I joked about on here a while back...That she would off me.

But frfr....She already good. With or without me

Ur spouse is the person that buries you. That is what insurance is for. If ur worried about being pushed over a policy then something wrong. When u die your assets should be worth more than life insurance. If my wife is gonna kill me it's to sell these houses and other shit we got that I might not sign off on. She ain't killing me for a 150 or 250k life insurance policy. That shit won't even buy a condo in Jersey.

Ur spouse is the person that buries you. That is what insurance is for. If ur worried about being pushed over a policy then something wrong. When u die your assets should be worth more than life insurance. If my wife is gonna kill me it's to sell these houses and other shit we got that I might not sign off on. She ain't killing me for a 150 or 250k life insurance policy. That shit won't even buy a condo in Jersey.
You missing my point. You talking about you. Everybody ain't you.
Remove yourself.

150 is a lot of money to some people.
So if thats what you can get an you got a mortgage on a $30k house....
Cmon ..You see the writing on the wall.

You somewhere else economically.

And that's good.

But you doing a few things in your post. You not looking at those that's NOT where you are.whether financially or mentally.

Reactions: GNS
You missing my point. You talking about you. Everybody ain't you.
Remove yourself.

150 is a lot of money to some people.
So if thats what you can get an you got a mortgage on a $30k house....
Cmon ..You see the writing on the wall.

You somewhere else economically.

And that's good.

But you doing a few things in your post. You not looking at those that's NOT where you are.whether financially or mentally.

I feel u and insurance is big in entertainment and athletics. They often insure body parts

And I’m appalled at you older niggas who thought rappers are really street niggas we all love rap but it’s entertainment

why is this the default response jus cuz your favorite rapper is more than likely a fraud lol

there's still sum solid individuals (mainly underground)

but you can tell the real ones cuz they're usually advocatin in their raps to get out the streets & don't jus glorify the flashin & ballin

Back