Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Everybody in here should be saying fuck that degenerate circus act but thats not the case, right? Right. We should becmonolithic af on this topic. That's all I'm saying

But nobody is saying they fuck with him. It’s y’all saying fuck him the rest of us are like this whole shit is a clown show. We indifferent to him

Any particular reason I was mentioned here?

Nasty behavior all around. He's gonna continue to be a fuckin clown and attention whore.. and the people who are in business with him will benefit from said shenanigans until the situation plays out and ends how we all know it inevitably will...

When that happens... they're gonna cash in on the profits and find the next clown to make profit off and dispose of when it no longer benefits them
I bet they got a big ass life ins policy on him and he don't even know it.

for all those saying tekashi dissing black culture

gang culture is not black culture, gtfoh

keep it a buck he taunting GANGS he ain’t taunting black culture

all you gangbangers need to go check him, my law abiding black ass just laughing at y’all. i take no offense to what he doing.

Exactly. Niggas forget a lot of us and kids under us find no appeal in the streets a lot of us grew up in suburbs. But our parents were smart enough to keep us out of dumb shit. Of course that different if you live in Compton or something.

I think if he was a real street dude from the jump and not the goofy trolling the response wouldn’t be as big but his fan base is those rock rap kids.

And I get it hip hop not supposed to condone snitching but it people in the music industry doing all sorts of sex crimes and shady deals and they don’t get this much hate. To some people 69 is some great charlatan who fooled everybody. In reality everybody thought he was fake

for all those saying tekashi dissing black culture

gang culture is not black culture, gtfoh

keep it a buck he taunting GANGS he ain’t taunting black culture

all you gangbangers need to go check him, my law abiding black ass just laughing at y’all. i take no offense to what he doing.
Did you see the video he just put out?
Saying nigga while being protected by black people is OK?

That's not making black males and females look bad?

Reactions: GNS
Exactly. Niggas forget a lot of us and kids under us find no appeal in the streets a lot of us grew up in suburbs. But our parents were smart enough to keep us out of dumb shit. Of course that different if you live in Compton or something.

I think if he was a real street dude from the jump and not the goofy trolling the response wouldn’t be as big but his fan base is those rock rap kids.

And I get it hip hop not supposed to condone snitching but it people in the music industry doing all sorts of sex crimes and shady deals and they don’t get this much hate. To some people 69 is some great charlatan who fooled everybody. In reality everybody thought he was fake
This is because people try to act like they are more attached to the streets than anything else...Even them suburban kids who really making him money.

I Bern saying this shit for years....Just wording it in way to make y'all think.

69 fakeness represents all fake people . They just mad he got away with it.

But it's not that surface.

Gotta look deeper. There is a massive message there

Did you see the video he just put out?
Saying nigga while being protected by black people is OK?

That's not making black males and females look bad?
i didn’t see any recent video he put out, but i’ll say this about non blacks using “nigga”

i dont know tekashi personally, so i dont know if i would give him a pass. however, i know he was hanging and chilling with his crew full of black ppl in addition to hanging out with 50 cent, casanova, gillie da kid and many other black people. the whole time he was saying nigga and none of them checked him or even seemed to care, so no i’m not taking it upon myself to get offended at his use of the word nigga.

that’s on all those niggas that co-signed him and allowed him to do so. im not some black superman flying around to check anyone nonblack that uses the word nigga. and i don’t take it as a knock to my blackness for fat joe, cardi b, j lo or any other latino that uses the word nigga.

i’m not saying that YOU can’t be offended by it, but me personally? no. i don’t take these rappers that serious getting offended by all the stupid shit they do.

and no i don’t think tekashi makes black ppl look bad. i DO think he makes gangster rappers and gangbangers look bad, but idgaf about them. so i’m laughing.

edited to add: when tekashi gets a confederate flag and says all blacks should be slaves and blacks don’t deserve freedom, and shit like that, then yes i’ll be offended. i’m not offended by someone acting like a gangbanger tho

I wonder what this dude is gonna rap about now... Surely he cant rap about gangs, loyalty and guns when he cried and snitched on his crew in court smh

That's exactly what he gon rap about...dude is clearly just an "entertainer" and should not be taken serious by certain hip hop fans. Alot of kids are gonna eat that new single up...I never liked his music. Not cause it was wack, just not for me. I see the appeal and why it worked. The snitching shit is crazy, bc he had ALL the reasons to snitch, but still YOU chose that life. The kid has become a circus and will be part of the hip hop convo whether we like it or not. If it was the 90s, maybe he could be fazed out, but in the social media age is easier to stay relevant and get to YOUR audience. People cant tell these kids who to listen to. If u dont fuck w the nigga the most you can do is not listen to his music, insta or follow him.

Unless they took the insurance out on him.. put it in whatever paperwork he signed and didn't bother to read.. I don't see how it's legal to take a policy on someone without them knowing. Crazy..

Ok so this post is really about dude's feelings about T.I. 69 snitched. We all know he did. We read it and saw the drawings every day here and on tmz and everywhere else. So no one can say don't call him a rat.

Dude seems to have an issue with T.I. beating his shit and maintaining a certain status in the industry. Accusing T.I. of snitching isn't new nor has it ever been proven. Dude throwing out these new allegations now and he gonna need a co sign for this. This is bitch behavior.

Tekashi may sign to roc nation. I don't agree with it but it ain't my money. I ain't supporting the nigga no matter who manages him or not. Meek might apologize. Honestly meek shouldn't say a word because if Tekashi gets pushed he don't want any record of a back and forth. Someone tell meek to walk that shit back pronto.

Back