Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Dead peasant insurance.

Some ofif y'all don't know y'all company may get paid when y'all die.

This is one of the times you need not shut the fuck up fam.

Is there anything folks can do about policies taken out on them without their knowledge? Serious question.

Im in agreement with you on this tho... pretty sure they got a policy on homeboy. They gon benefit off all his likes and views... and they're gonna benefit when he dies

U guys didn’t know that ? Most domestic related homicides are due to one partner taking out a policy on the other unbeknownst to that individual

Unless they took the insurance out on him.. put it in whatever paperwork he signed and didn't bother to read.. I don't see how it's legal to take a policy on someone without them knowing. Crazy..
It isn't quite illegal. Just gotta word it right.

Walmart did it for a while.

Corporate owned insurance policy.

There is a reason behind it all.

Money

Lol I know Jay is very careful about what gets out and who promotes his brand, he even had them remove all deep fakes of him.

But he gonna let this slide? Nah he's behind it.

If there is a market for this dude and it appears there is he's not really in a spot to play hardball with roc nation. If they send him overseas. Make him pay for his own security. It's low risk high reward potential. They are gonna own a percentage when the nigga gets pushed.

U guys didn’t know that ? Most domestic related homicides are due to one partner taking out a policy on the other unbeknownst to that individual
Serous for one sec.

My mom and wife git into it because I recently upped my policy. Now my mom looks at it like ..That's a lot...She might try to kill you and my mom is scared for me. But my wife had seen that type money already . Mom calls wife and threatened her.....Wifey said words an gave me the phone.

While I called it down....Mom is still worried.

Life insurance does crazy shit to people.

Serous for one sec.

My mom and wife git into it because I recently upped my policy. Now my mom looks at it like ..That's a lot...She might try to kill you and my mom is scared for me. But my wife had seen that type money already . Mom calls wife and threatened her.....Wifey said words an gave me the phone.

Lol fam ur mom should have never gotten on the phone w ur wife about thid

Serous for one sec.

Ur mom is outta line. Wife is first my dude. Sleep with one eye open lol but wife is first. Mom shouldn't even know the numbers

This is one of the times you need not shut the fuck up fam.

Is there anything folks can do about policies taken out on them without their knowledge? Serious question.

Im in agreement with you on this tho... pretty sure they got a policy on homeboy. They gon benefit off all his likes and views... and they're gonna benefit when he dies
I have learned that life insurance us a wonderful thing.

These companies use y'all in ways you don't realize.

I heard
They can get a policy......Front load them, borrow the money back to pay the premium.

Tricky shit like that

But you ain't hear it from me.
It's tricks to this shit

Ok so this post is really about dude's feelings about T.I. 69 snitched. We all know he did. We read it and saw the drawings every day here and on tmz and everywhere else. So no one can say don't call him a rat.

Dude seems to have an issue with T.I. beating his shit and maintaining a certain status in the industry. Accusing T.I. of snitching isn't new nor has it ever been proven. Dude throwing out these new allegations now and he gonna need a co sign for this. This is bitch behavior.

Tekashi may sign to roc nation. I don't agree with it but it ain't my money. I ain't supporting the nigga no matter who manages him or not. Meek might apologize. Honestly meek shouldn't say a word because if Tekashi gets pushed he don't want any record of a back and forth. Someone tell meek to walk that shit back pronto.
Soon as I seen choke no joke I knew he was bout to hate on roc nation, but it surprised me when he said ti the one calling around telling people to give 69 a pass..

Let’s see how this plays out..

Serous for one sec.

your mother actually called her daughter in law to reiterate that she shouldnt kill you?

your mother actually called her daughter in law to reiterate that she shouldnt kill you?
Bruh.....You talking about an elderly woman who watches TV all day.

But can we stay focused.....Them niggas got a policy on 69.

That's why i said I can see the investment.

Yall real think puffy and suge ain't have a policy or two? On big and pac?

Y'all think they couldn't stop this east west shit?

Where's the money in that....Perfect cover. Nothing to investigate.

Back