Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Nothing dildo. Continue acting fatherless..

I’m confused so are you for Jayz working with rats I don’t remember if you were in the nfl thread don’t seem like you would support that. And you’re not a Kanye fan.

Unless you just reacting to be reacting like a bitch

Any particular reason I was mentioned here?

Nasty behavior all around. He's gonna continue to be a fuckin clown and attention whore.. and the people who are in business with him will benefit from said shenanigans until the situation plays out and ends how we all know it inevitably will...

When that happens... they're gonna cash in on the profits and find the next clown to make profit off and dispose of when it no longer benefits them

Any particular reason I was mentioned here?

Nasty behavior all around. He's gonna continue to be a fuckin clown and attention whore.. and the people who are in business with him will benefit from said shenanigans until the situation plays out and ends how we all know it inevitably will...

When that happens... they're gonna cash in on the profits and find the next clown to make profit off and dispose of when it no longer benefits them

I just tagged most active posters I could remember from the Jayz NFL thread. I had a deeper point but I forgot

I’m confused so are you for Jayz working with rats I don’t remember if you were in the nfl thread don’t seem like you would support that. And you’re not a Kanye fan.

Unless you just reacting to be reacting like a bitch
I'm confused as to why any self respecting black person would say anything positive about 69. He has no respect for black people or hip hop culture. He's scum. We should all agree on that, but nah...

I’m a better poster than you. Bro you don’t make any topics. Don’t even give a Caribbean perspective on anything lol
metal.gif

I'm confused as to why any self respecting black person would say anything positive about 69. He has no respect for black people or hip hop culture. He's scum. We should all agree on that, but nah...

I’m trying to figure where anybody in this thread said anything positive about him? You said that yesterday with no proof. It’s like you want it to be true

I’m trying to figure where anybody in this thread said anything positive about him? You said that yesterday with no proof. It’s like you want it to be true
Everybody in here should be saying fuck that degenerate circus act but thats not the case, right? Right. We should be monolithic af on this topic. That's all I'm saying

Last edited:
Look at El Chapo at Nextflix and you will see that El Chapo is a rat. He gave up alot of ppl to save his own ass.

Back