Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

2 seconds in I thought that was breezy lol
Shit like this just makes me smh
Y are we the brokest muhfuckas in the world and people are millionaires off of shit w created.

Oh yea I hate the song btw and everyone in that picture
Because of this very thread and everything in it.

follow me

A Mexican can come into rap, not know anything about the history, say nigga,
Have a pedo case and it not get brought up because we laughing at him being fake and not real but then get mad when he shows he not real and snitched..

More people worried about his snitching the the underage or the nigga shit .

So because becuz he snitched Roc nation should not work with him because Jay would lose all credibility...And all money aint good money.....All while he raped our culture for millions, showed the streets aint shit and went untouched while pop smoke git popped... then he Went to jail.....Came out and used fake booty black women to finish mocking us while people call founding fathers of hip-hop bums for not having money. But jayz aint shit

Someone make all this make sense.

Cuz thus thread and the other one looking funny in the light.

Last edited:
Oh....We broke because morals only apply in certain situations.

You think them dudes care they sound like breezy? But us......We cloen and limit our own.
We get clowned for trying to take out shit back or earn off the most popular thing.

If all money ain't good money then no money is good money.

We losing out here

Because if this very thread and everything in it.

follow me

A Mexican can come into rap, not know anything about the history, say nigga,
Have a pedo case and it not get brought up because we laughing at him being fake and not real but then get mad when he shows he not real and snitched..

More people worried about his snitching the the underage or the nigga shit .

So because becuz he snitched Ric nation should not work with him because Jay would lose all credibility...And all money aunt good money.....All while he raped our culture for millions, showed the streets au t shit and went untouched while pop smoke git popped...Went to jail.....Came out and used fake booty black women to finish mocking us while people call founding fathers of hip-hop bums for not having money. But jayz aint shit

Someone make all this make sense.

Cuz thus thread and the other one looking funny in the light.
We're a lost people toeing the line on being a lost cause

Wonder how much his need to be in the public eye is costing tax payers, how long will the police continue to keep him hidden if he continues with the antics?

Even in the movies they only allow so much bullshit to take place before they have to say you’re no longer protectable.

Back