Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Recommend yall watch this, good listen from start to finish.

He basically says 6ix9ine ain't no plant and they've known about him since he was a kid because he's from their hood. But shotti was a snake that plotted from the entire beginning.

So instead of finding him and getting busy they giving interviews?
They don't have beef with him.

Neither of those guys are down with shotti and them anymore and they had a falling out months before the case.

Seqo billy the one who came up with treyway and explains why none of them were arrested, just like 8 people of out 60.

What billboard do?
Payola and Bias to get Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande the #1 spot on the Billboard charts cause estimates was showing Tekashi 69 would get number 1 single, but the last hour of tracking Justin and Ariana jumped from 5th place to 1st place on the charts

They don't have beef with him.

Neither of those guys are down with shotti and them anymore and they had a falling out months before the case.

Seqo billy the one who came up with treyway and explains why none of them were arrested, just like 8 people of out 60.
right....but whats more important....the code of the UBN or a fallout?
the code of death to snitches.....or he aint tell on me...thats them over there?
Im about to check it out.

So they purchased 30,000 units with 6 credit cards for justin bieber ariana grande stuck on you

Fans mad about it in billboard comments

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Whats funny is years ago on AHH when i found out record companies buy their own records, i said i didnt believe any billboard or record sales numbers from any big name artists. Only ones I believe now are from some noname or underground artist that went viral with a hit single.

But i bet most rap niggas will sweep this under the rug, because tekashi is saying this. Even tho fuckery like this can affect them.

Also this Sauce Walka video

Back