Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Niggas really thought Jay Z was about to sign this nigga to Roc Nation? I know hating Jay is the cool shit to do these days, but taking every rumor and running with it as fact is just stupid

Acknowledging or even responding to that muthafucca is even el stupido.

But hey...these muthafuccas claim to hate that muthafucca and call him a snitch...yet deep down they hope a beef ignite to help boost THEIR career.

Acknowledging or even responding to that muthafucca is even stupider.

But hey...these muthafuccas claim to hate that muthafucca and call him a snitch...yet deep down they hope a beef ignite to boost THEIR career.

Yeah that part I don't get either. It's simple as fuck to just ignore him. Everybody knows he's been a clown from day 1. Somebody posted it in here already, and it's something I would actually mention on The IC in The Reason alot about why 50 fell off but if people just ignore the shit he says/does he has no audience.

6ix 9ine stays winning

they can diss, they can keep speaking his name... at the end of the day, he gets all the attention, clicks and $$$ and now a bunch of no names, who think they can rap, are using his name, situation & image to be more relevant than they once were..

couldn’t believe my ears @ the gas station the other day when I legit saw a dude older than me blasting 69... that told me that he is too big and ain’t going anywhere... solidified in hip hop whether we like it or not...

Back